• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

fllbrent said:
Thanks Fllbrent! Looks like some people think we're wierd over here. :0 ???

Add another to my list of "Who cares"....... ROFLMAO!

fllbrent said:

Lumberg from cigarstores.net
Also since this whole thing sprang up (and I have been Shuji's staunchest defender..though I have backed off that since it just adds fuel to the fire) I have made several suggestions, which have been adopted by management.

It's like one minute they are asking you to leave and the next they are like, yeah, good idea!

Just to clarify "managments" stance:

Moving Jr's 1 O'clock madness to HCD Forum(which I assume was one of "your suggestions :lookup: ) Doesn't change what we're asking.

fllbrent said:
:sneaky:

I am happy to see that some CPers are beginning to receive their obligations from Shuji and I hope that everyone receives their packages soon enough.

To the ( former?) CPers who continue to openly disrepect the decisions, actions, and advice of the moderators and FOGs:

I think CP would be better off without you.

MilesMingusMonk said:
fllbrent said:
:sneaky:

I am happy to see that some CPers are beginning to receive their obligations from Shuji and I hope that everyone receives their packages soon enough.

To the ( former?) CPers who continue to openly disrepect the decisions, actions, and advice of the moderators and FOGs:

I think CP would be better off without you.
Well said MMM :thumbs:

Psycho, psychic... 220,221, what ever it takes!

I see some references to "what we're asking" and "openly disrepect the decisions, actions, and advice of the moderators and FOGs."

I assume they are directed at the people who participated in that thread over there.

Just wondering exactly what that means? Not joining that site?

horse.gif

Lumberg... After your post over at Cigar Stores. I think it's time you stay over there.

Lumberg, I'll enlighten you.....

First off, your welcome here was short-lived, imho.....and I let you know that early on!

The problem with you is, you think you know everything when you really don't know squat. When folks tried to point you in the right direction, you ran off at the mouth. So, your exhistance here is somewhat tainted.

Then, you post what you did over there, which really doesn't bother me that much because I wouldn't socialize with the likes of you anyway. So, you are either not very bright or a glutten for punishment, either way you're done here!

Bye

so let me get this straight:

you're banning me for

a) being a know-it-all

and

b) joining another message board

?

Does anyone here have enough time to explain it to him? :lookup:
I sure the hell don't!

Lumberg said:
so let me get this straight:

you're banning me for

a) being a know-it-all

and

b) joining another message board

?
I didn't see the words "BAND FROM CP" in Leebo8-9-8 message. If your truely are banded I will disagree with the decision and post my thoughts.

However, if your not band don't expect to participate in any events that involve Leebo8-9-8. I believe he thinks you don't "get it" & unfortunately at this point in time I tend to agree.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Lumberg, I'll enlighten you.....

First off, your welcome here was short-lived, imho.....and I let you know that early on!

The problem with you is, you think you know everything when you really don't know squat. When folks tried to point you in the right direction, you ran off at the mouth. So, your exhistance here is somewhat tainted.

Then, you post what you did over there, which really doesn't bother me that much because I wouldn't socialize with the likes of you anyway. So, you are either not very bright or a glutten for punishment, either way you're done here!

Bye
Been waitin' for this blowhard to get it! But he obviously doesn't! LLLLLLLLLLLaters! :)

I would say JOE M. and Leebo know what is going on more than fllbrent (no disrespect fllbrent I hope you are right).

So if I were using a magic eight ball right now and asked "Am I getting banned from CP?" It would come up "All signs point to yes."

Rod ,moderators & FOGs know matter what you say or do some just won't get it.

Lumberg, do you have a problem reading? I posted in first person......

Your reputation says it all as far as I'm concerned.

buh bye

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Lumberg, do you have a problem reading? I posted in first person......

Your reputation says it all as far as I'm concerned.

buh bye
AAAAH.

<Light dawns over marble head>

Lumberg said:
So if I were using a magic eight ball right now and asked "Am I getting banned from CP?" It would come up "All signs point to yes."
Gentleman, this is what is known as trolling. Don't feed the trolls.

Lumpy, put your pants on, your ass is showing. :lookup:

And as to the comment that "you know it all"...... ROFLMFAO! Whatever you say!