• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

JoeInvest said:
Jonathan, I hate to see it come to this, but buddy, you put your foot in your mouth. I don't like seeing anyone in this position, but sometimes we put ourselves in this spot. No getting around it...you talk smack, you get smacked by those who have a much greater stake (sp) in what is happening on a board like this.

It may just be time to cut your losses and say farwell. You have found a new home on that "board", like minded folks who like to talk crapola, so as far as I'm concerned, you made your own bed...Every board is not for every person. I have made this board home and am tired of seeing all the stuff that has been going on around here. I wish you no ill will, I am not saying you are a bad guy, I am just saying goodbye.

Take care,

Joe
A lot of FNG's, including me, thought that Shuji was getting a raw deal at first. Most of us, however, have recognized our error and acknowledged it.

On the other hand, you, Lumberg, continue to stand by Shuji. This suggests that you are very loyal to your friends, and I admire that, even though it is misguided. Unfortunately, I see that you are now taking pot shots on the other website at people whose only mistake was to give Shuji the benefit of the doubt and then acknowledge the fact that they were wrong to have trusted him.

Leebo, Joe and the others are right, Lumberg. It's time to go.

Goodbye.

The pass came in also. My cigars from the split were on the dry side so I posted on shuji's site so that he can make right on it. The pass is in good shape. Vern's beads came through and helped out for the last month whereas the split had no beads and the excessive time took it's toll. I hope the rest of you get what's owed you as well :thumbs:

Good to know the pass showed!

Shagaroo, nice post! Nothing wrong with a little humble pie!

Hope you get to know everyone here!

Triple_D said:
The pass came in also. My cigars from the split were on the dry side so I posted on shuji's site so that he can make right on it. The pass is in good shape. Vern's beads came through and helped out for the last month whereas the split had no beads and the excessive time took it's toll. I hope the rest of you get what's owed you as well :thumbs:
Glad you pass showed up :)

Nothing better than Vern's beads :thumbs:

Goodluck with getting the box split sorted out. :lookup:

Shuji has sent me paypal to reimburse me for the split. I believe he has done the same for Big100HD. Filbrent you need to get paypal! He paid me like 2 minutes after I gave him the email :0

Triple_D said:
Shuji has sent me paypal to reimburse me for the split. I believe he has done the same for Big100HD. Filbrent you need to get paypal! He paid me like 2 minutes after I gave him the email :0
Well, the mail usually does not take this long :p

And yes I'm still waiting :lookup:

Shuji emailed me to ask me for the addresses of the past CigarPool winners so it looks like he's at least thinking about fulfilling his obligations there.

coventrycat86 said:
Shuji emailed me to ask me for the addresses of the past CigarPool winners so it looks like he's at least thinking about fulfilling his obligations there.
Give him my address! :p

Lumberg said:
I am flabbergasted at some of the responses on this thread.

To people who have been paying attention, Shuji's life has pretty much turned upside down a few weeks ago, and he has been letting us know he's not doing so well. For me, even though I haven't heard from him regularly, it was pretty obvious what was going on and I knew things would get worked out eventually, whether tomorrow or next week or next month.

I would just like to say that if after three months from today Shuji has unfulfilled obligations with any member of this board I will personally meet them all. Just tell me the approximate value of the unfulfilled obligation and there will be money delivered to you by the method of your choice, within reason.
Down to about three weeks... :lookup:

I was thinking about that today believe it or not. You should have been the very first one he paid back.

No worries, Lumberg's still around and I'm sure he'll make good on everything as he promised if it all comes to that.

If he forgot? :lookup: ROFLMAO! He didn't forget...maybe hoped others would forget but he didn't.

If you lend someone $100, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it.

Allofus123 said:
If he forgot? :lookup: ROFLMAO! He didn't forget...maybe hoped others would forget but he didn't.

If you lend someone $100, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it.
Yes Kenny, you will, I am sure, have noticed the uh... ??? after that statement. You just nailed the exact interpretation of that emoticon ;)

Allofus123 said:
That is probably the truest, most ironical adage that I have heard in a long, long time. I just repeated it to my wife and she agreed. That is good! (...mind if I steal it from you? I have a few people at work that would love to hear it! :D )

Bat_Chief said:
Sorry, I'm trying to walk a fine line of being mean and making this post educational, but I saw Shuji's post as more of an excuse post and less of an appology post. Did I read wrong?

Rules for CP? Yeh, and the one we all should use comes right from the world of common sense: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." If Shuji continues to ignore this rule, I'll give his site 2 months. This is business advice Shuji, take it as you will.

I'm sorry, but the phrase "chronic liar" keeps running through my head as well...... ???

Pretty good prediction on his site. Here it is in April (2 months later) and the site is down :lookup:

Yep, he still owes me some Oliva "O" Bold Ovations he said he'd send and never did.

The cigars he said he'd send me for the empty cigar boxes I sent him I'm not too worried about but for crying out loud, I sent him a whole package of primo sticks so he could have some stock for the Super Bowl Pool and he told me he'd send me ten Ovations and he only sent five and that he'd send the other five "real soon"

I've just about had it with this little scumbag.

I got lucky, I was one of the few he did repay. I'd never even consider trading with him again. :( Maybe we should put him on the scumbag list.