• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

At least a couple of people get what we are trying to say here. Very well put, Ivan and Ricardo.

My point is this, and it is the last I will say on the matter:

I *know* that everything should have been sent out back when I got it. I *know* this, and I have apologized to everyone involved in PMs.

Triple_D was kept in the loop (at least when I had internet access and could get into my own home) about each of the times that I said it was being sent and didn't make it.

It was Triple_D's pass. He was also involved in the box split (which happened at the same time *because* of the box split and the fact that two of his sticks from that were going into the pass).

Other people are jumping on me for not 'keeping everything updated', when I *did* in fact update the pass originator as much as I possibly could. Between packing her things, being locked out of the house, still having to make it to work, dealing with my sister (who let her son ruin my postage with a black crayon while she was on the way to drop it off), and the various other things that happened which are much too personal to mention, I was not able to be online and make daily updates as much as I had wanted.

Yes, I wish I had made arrangements with Toaster, or someone else who would not forget to get the stuff out for me. Yes, I wish I had been able to get this all out in time when it was due. And *yes* I wish that people weren't stealing crap from my mailbox (which is what happened with that purchase and the fact that that check went missing - and for anyone that wants to see it, I have the Postal Inspector's report about that).

There were many, many things going on which have not and will not be brought to light here on the public forums.

My apologies to those involved in the pass, but I did everything I could to keep Duane updated while trying to keep my head on straight and my hand out of the bottle of tranq's that my doctor gave me.

I'm done with this thread, I have explained all that I feel I need to explain, and my apologies have been made to those that they needed to be made to. I will *not* apologize to those that have nothing to do with this pass and were not involved in the PM's exchanged by me and Duane.

Allofus123 said:
Lumberg said:
I am flabbergasted......
OK, I've had enough..... this is the last I have to say....or maybe I should say this is what Shuji had to say. For those of you on the "I got locked out" bandwagon, note that he said he had the pass back 6 days after first saying he was sending it. For those of you who need it in plain english...... He was sitting on the pass. Stop trying to defend him. He's a big boy and can stand up for himself. Jeeeez people, this is not that hard.

Posted 1/13 1:49am ……. this is going out tomorrow. DC to follow.

Posted 1/13 4:10am …….. DC to come tomorrow after I hit the PO.

Posted 1/13 3:47pm …….It will be on its way to you shortly. I just finished sealing the box, and am headed to the PO soon! I'll post again once it's on its way!

Posted 1/19 4:39am ……She had the package in her car. I now have it back..Will post the DC soon.

Posted 1/22 11:45pm …..I have made arrangements for my mother to drop all of this at the post office tomorrow, along with a box that is going straight to Triple_D

I know some of you feel like we're kicking somebody when they're down...... had this been outed a week or two ago I would agree but it has been near 3 weeks and no action had been taken. This was more about kicking him in the balls and telling him to get his sh*t together. If you can't see the difference you really need to look harder. I'm out!

Unlike you, I myself am involved in the pass in question and have read every single post made on that thread as it occurred.

Shuji said:
My wife is bipolar. It has been hard on us in the 5 years we have been together and the 1 and a 1/2 that we have been married. But, I do love her with all of my heart, and fought with everything I had to make things work. They just *didn't*.
I just had to comment after reading this.

Those of you who have followed my posts over the last few months probably remember that I asked for your prayers because my wife was sick. The fact is, she is bipolar and has been sick for over 12 years. While most of you were enjoying Thanksgiving day, I was in the Emergency ward holding her hand, then spent that weekend making twice-a-day visits while she was held on a mandatory 72-hour suicide watch. She pulled through that weekend, but in the two months since, things have not improved very much. Life is a daily struggle to just get through each day. It's hard going to work each day, not knowing what you will find when you come home.
But you know what? Even while my life has been pure sh#t, I have found time to do several trades and participate in my first box pass. The BOTLs on this site and CW have helped make life a little more worth living.

So please don't use your wife's illness or your marital troubles as an excuse. It won't float.

My intentions were not to harm Shuji's reputation in any way. I believe he is a good guy going through hard times. BUT he has had the pass for 3 weeks and has promised to send it out many times. I am not the only person that was getting shorted.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&#entry82713

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=40&#entry84723

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=20&#entry84579

and another note. I'm not sure who accused Shuji of "stealing it" but it wasn't me. I had not intentions of going public with this but since it has been brought up and I see some dumb a$$ remarks by some of the FNG's I decided to post. I'm almost ashamed to be an FNG on this board when I see what some of you cocky arrogant fools tend to say when an FOG tries to step in and help.

Final note: No one was trying to hurt Shuji's reputation but he needed a push to get things rolling.

Triple_D said:
Final note: No one was trying to hurt Shuji's reputation but he needed a push to get things rolling.
No, I really didn't need a 'push' to get things on the road, I just needed to be able to get back into my house, which happened yesterday, hence my replying to PMs yesterday and finding some from an unnamed person accusing me of theft, which is what sparked my original post in this thread to begin with.

Everyone has said all they need to say here, the people that are pissed off at me have made their point, I have made mine, and now I think it is time to move on. I would appreciate it if the moderators could close this thread now, as it is just fueling a fire that should be put out already. Everyone's views are known that had anything to do with this.

This thread has run it's course, the point has been made, no need to keep it going.

http://www.cigarstores.net/viewtopic.php?t=2

So Shuji, you do a couple of shady things, ask the members here to be forgiving, then try to steal membership from Rods site, and let's not mention slamming CP in your post? I say three strikes now.
I'm also suprised at a certain member that turned coat too! Nothing wrong with joining different sites, but with what I've read on this post, this isn't anything I would support.

ricmac25 said:
An outsiders view if you will: No one is accusing Shuji of stealing anything. No one is saying Shuji hasn't had a rough time. All they are saying is that there comes a time when being granted the benefit of the doubt turns into taking too fricken long. In my opinion this board wouldn't be where its at if it wasn't for FOGs looking out for it. Does that mean that Shuji is stealing everyone's ****, NO! It means that although Shuji is going through something not too many people can relate to, at some point he needs to take care of business.
Well-said. All the man needs to do in my eyes is step up to the plate and send the smokes out, and all will be golden.

Moki ... I think you've missed the point IMO. That doesn't mean I think of you as I do Shuji and Company. I think your a great member to date. I just think you missed the point of my post.

For the rest of the CP members click on the provided link. Tell me I'm wrong with an explanation. I don't think so though.

So anybody who signs up and posts on that site is a "turncoat"? I signed up because I haven't had any problems with Shuji. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, probably more so than any of you... but also because I didn't have anything at stake (ie: pass or box split). Nevertheless, it's not Shuji vs. CP. A couple of people had a problem with the way he handled things... Shuji's not the first one to have that happen to. Why the extra stink this time?

As for the "CP bashing" as you put it... I believe he's free to say whatever he wants about whoever he wants on his forums. If you take offense to it, just don't go there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... are they not? People who choose to go to his site do so on their own accord. No one's being forced to go there and read the posts or sign up for membership. Nor should it be a knock against them for doing so. Plenty of turmoil exists on posting boards, not just CP... and often times, people leave one board for another that they feel more comfortable with. I don't see a problem with that.

cohibasurfer said:
http://www.cigarstores.net/viewtopic.php?t=2

So Shuji, you do a couple of shady things, ask the members here to be forgiving, then try to steal membership from Rods site, and let's not mention slamming CP in your post? I say three strikes now.
I'm also suprised at a certain member that turned coat too! Nothing wrong with joining different sites, but with what I've read on this post, this isn't anything I would support.
People are often members of multiple forums. It's hardly stealing members. If he is sending out PMs and trashing the board and using lies to try and get folks to leave here permanently you would have a point. He ticked some folks off and lost his reputation so he has setup his own forum and invited people to join it. Seems like a good thing for all parties involved. And if he has finally sent out everything he was supposed to this just seems like sour grapes and trying to damage his board, which is what you have accused him of.

I have looked through all of his posts listed on his site and other than him saying there is a lot of drama here, which many have said, I don't see him slamming CP. Please point me to the slamming if I have missed it.

Jesus, this is getting out of hand. Who else is still owed by Shuji?

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, Shuji has already been banned here at CigarPass. You won't be hearing from him here anymore.

Dave

I may be guilty in reading more into this ....

This is His Quote from his Board/

"Anyone showing up here right now knows the main reason for my rushing this site to get it up. I'd rather not talk about it here, but if anyone wants to PM me, please feel free. "
end quote/

Than I should, but knowing what was going on behind the scene a bit, I think I haven't.

This was a slam in my book!

And His Qoute from his Board/

"I'm looking forward to getting back into a forum without all the drama crap that has been going on. I am guilty of it too, but I hope to keep this place clean of that garbage. Have fun!"
end quote/

As for anyone signing up being a turncoat, not exactly. But if the coat fits, put it on and wear it. These 2 quotes I posted don't show a favorable example of CP IMO. And I am partial to the hard work that went into CP by the long standing members here to project honor and class, to let fly by nights bash it in the slightest bit! And yes phish he can say what he likes... and so can you.... and so can I.

Shag... being a multiple board member is a good thing. Please don't misconstue my meaning!

Funny how Shuji has so much free time to start up a new website (which is great, no problem there), but the guy can't even pay up his dues at CigarPool and CigarPass? Funny how he has no time for getting the cigars owed out to the members of both CP's, but he has time to start a new cigar forum and quietly try and coax membership to join his site. If you want to start a new cigar forum, do it ethically like the rest of us have (CF, CP, CG, BOTL, MBCL, CW, etc).

Anyone supporting Shuji...needs to check themselves. This dude has held a CP borthers pass for 3 weeks and has not made good on a CP group Buy for 5 weeks. If you don't find issue with this...you need to seriously consider whether or not you belong here. His actions whether against any of you personally or not...are just plain wrong. If you aren't willing to stick up for the integrity of this site...again you might want to consider whether you need to be here.

TheBeast said:
Anyone supporting Shuji...needs to check themselves. This dude has held a CP borthers pass for 3 weeks and has not made good on a CP group Buy for 5 weeks. If you don't find issue with this...you need to seriously consider whether or not you belong here. His actions whether against any of you personally or not...are just plain wrong. If you aren't willing to stick up for the integrity of this site...again you might want to consider whether you need to be here.
Well said Jeff. We don't need people here who believe in holding up passes and box splits.

I'm not the only one he's doing this too. As of now he owes
1. coventrycat86 $12 worth of sticks b/c he made a deal for some free boxes and was supposed to reimburse for shipping.
2. filbrent - shuji bought 2 BTL's from him and hasn't paid him
3. statelandman- he owes for shipping
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&#entry82713
4. Big100HD- $42 for box split
5. He owes me for the same box split
6. PhatAsh - owes for superbowl pool
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...pic=4637&st=140
7. quito60 for the same pool
8. Fast4Dr for the other super bowl pool
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...120&#entry84959