• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

Did this get back in the air (air..get it? :laugh: ) Saturday?

Nothing wrong with GE engines. :cool: Airbus just wanted to take the safe route like they did with HoneyWell and make sure they had back up, upon back up for there gigantic tin can. But as it stands honeywell may very well be done with breaks, yup there too stuck in the less workers more bosses phase now. It seems they have no one with any brains leading them so now there going to pay.

Okay "cousin" Todd :laugh: you're right, nothing wrong with GE engines. :thumbs:

Airbus has been giving ole Boeing a run for their money lately and fortunately for us, the first 51% confirmed orders for the new A380s have the P&W/GE engines on them, the GP7000 which is a joint engine with P&W and GE. We make half, they make half and we do the final assembly and test. We're gearing up for them now. :thumbs: FOUR engines per airframe which was a nice shot in the arm for us. :thumbs:

C'mon Diesel_Grinch, GET A MOVE ON and send this baby on its way to Nova Scotia, will ya? :laugh: It's gettin' COLD up here and I don't like frozen cigars.

You still into the San Cristobals?

As for Honeywells issue Airbus decided to go with them for the mass production i guess ?

C'mon Diesel_Grinch, GET A MOVE ON and send this baby on its way to Nova Scotia, will ya? :laugh: It's gettin' COLD up here and I don't like frozen cigars.

I think Bill really wants that model in order to have something to do on those cold winter nights in Nova Scotia. :sign:

I should get the pass today and turn it around in a day once I have a look see.

DG

My secretary (wifey) never got it out on sat so it hit via FedEx about 1/2hr ago.
Tracking number 746178710008649

Sorry guys I hope this doesnt hurt my street rep :blush: :(

Update:
9:25 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
SECAUCUS, NJ

Nov 13, 2007 1:21 PM
Delivered

Got the package and I'm smoking them as fast as I can. :sign:

Doing the look over now.

DG

Take / Put

#2 Indian Tabac Candela Toro / Camacho 1962 Corona

#14 CAO Criollo Robusto / Joya De Nicaragua 1970 Antano Gran Reserva Gran Consul

#22 Carlos Tarano Virtuoso Encore Robusto / Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Toro

#28 A Fuente Work of Art Maduro / Opus X #4

Let me know.

DG

coventrycat86 are you ready for the pass?

DG

P.S. I would send a PM but someone's kitty Box is full! :sign:

First post is updated.

Just hope Canadian customs does not confiscate the package. :whistling:

WOW!!

DieselGrinch was EXTREMELY KIND and sent this pass to me via a special courier service to me all the way the heck up here in Nova Scotia and I received it today. Way to go Chris, nice job! :thumbs:

Great job on the packaging Bilder, nice and simple, lightweight (which saves on shipping charges). :thumbs: The supply of 2x8 cigar baggies was running a little low so I added some extra used ones in I had laying around. I freakin' LOST my new ones that tigger was nice enough to give me. I'll bet I'll find them tomorrow but I've searched my house high and low and I have no idea what i did with them. :( Losing one's mind is depressing. :laugh:

So here are my takes:

#1. CAO CX2 Robusto (I've never tried one of these, it looks good!)
#12. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill (I like these and haven't had one in a while!)
#19. Jose L Piedra Corona (It looks like a Cazadore to me but I LOVE JLPs, no matter what vitola!)
#30. Boli PC (A nice, little minuto and I haven't had one of these in a LONG time!)
#40. Opus X Perfexcion #4 (OOOOOoooooooooo BOY, I LOVE Opus X!)

Here are my puts:
#41. Añejo 77
#42. Saint Luis Rey PC from a CAB and I think it's a 1999. I traded some newer SLR PCs with SeeGars for it!
#43. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Corona Gorda
#44. Ramon Allones Petit Corona, DEC '00 (a nicely aged PC)
#45. Padron 1926 #35 maduro
#46. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, SEP '05 (these are smoking very nicely now)

Estimated delivery to Antaean via Canadian Super Duper Ultra Fast Expresspost on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh and a BIG THANKS to you guys for leaving me the AlaskaAir 737 model! :thumbs: You da BEST! :love:

So here are my takes:

#12. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill (I like these and haven't had one in a while!)
#19. Jose L Piedra Corona (It looks like a Cazadore to me but I LOVE JLPs, no matter what vitola!)
#30. Boli PC (A nice, little minuto and I haven't had one of these in a LONG time!)

Here are my puts:
#41. Añejo 77
#42. Saint Luis Rey PC from a CAB and I think it's a 1999. I traded some newer SLR PCs with SeeGars for it!
#46. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, SEP '05 (these are smoking very nicely now)

Estimated delivery to Antaean via Canadian Super Duper Ultra Fast Expresspost on Monday or Tuesday.

Your P/T's look good to me, I just hope the darned sticks aren't frozen after the sled ride :laugh:
Put the whip to those hounds!!!

Now I need to rethink my own P/T's after your masterful swap! I'll try to post mine before the package gets here so I can try to flip this for Mephiston to have before Thanksgiving.

Cheers,
antaean

Updated the first page.

Thanks for the extra baggies. I was a bit worried that what I had would run out before the pass was over. I am in the same boat your are, I have a second stash of baggies around here somewhere, but I cannot find them.

Here are my proposed Takes:

#27. Bolívar Corona Extra '98 NNSU-VC-3
#31. Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5
#41. Añejo 77
#44. Ramon Allones Petit Corona, DEC '00
#46. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, SEP '05

Here are my proposed Puts, in order:

#47. Partagás Lusitania (Jun '06) 7 5/8"x 49
#48. Padrón 1964 Anniv. Series Superiore Maduro (Aug '06) 6 1/2"x 42
#49. Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicoso xXx (Power Ranger) 4 5/8"x 49
#50. H. Upmann Corona Major (Jul '03) 5 1/4"x 42
#51. Juan López Petit Corona (Jun '05) 5 1/8"x 42

#52. Montecristo (DR) Vintage '93 (1996) Club Cabinet 40 - 6 3/4"x 42

Please let me know if these are acceptable. I am unsure of the values/rarity for a couple.

Cheers,
antaean

WOW!!

DieselGrinch was EXTREMELY KIND and sent this pass to me via a special courier service to me all the way the heck up here in Nova Scotia and I received it today. Way to go Chris, nice job! :thumbs:

Great job on the packaging Bilder, nice and simple, lightweight (which saves on shipping charges). :thumbs: The supply of 2x8 cigar baggies was running a little low so I added some extra used ones in I had laying around. I freakin' LOST my new ones that tigger was nice enough to give me. I'll bet I'll find them tomorrow but I've searched my house high and low and I have no idea what i did with them. :( Losing one's mind is depressing. :laugh:

So here are my takes:

Here are my puts:
#41. Añejo 77

Oh and a BIG THANKS to you guys for leaving me the AlaskaAir 737 model! :thumbs: You da BEST! :love:

And you made fun of me with the DC# :sign:

DG