• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

Look ok from here. If the others are ok with them I will update the front page in the morning.

Ok, to keep this puppy moving along, here are my proposed puts/takes:

T: #4 Fire Double Corona 7 x 49

P: #32 Padron 6000 (5.5x52)

T: #7 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos toro 6 x 50

P: #33 El Centurion Guerreros (5x50)

T: #13 Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto 52 x 6

P: #34 Padilla Miami 8&11 torpedo (6.25x52)

What say ye?

I concur with the go, go, go's.

The pass landed today, I'll look everything over when I get home, and do my P & T's officially.

I will add my requested p/t tonight. I was out of town last week.

Dan, When do you want to meet?

Everything looks good, just need to make a note that #29 is a FFOX xXx (Power Ranger). I'm still waiting to hear from Smoke76 to see if he is ready. I'm not able to do a hand off now, so in the mail it goes.

Anywho, here are my official P&T's:

T: #4 Fire Double Corona 7 x 49
P: #32 Padron 6000 (5.5x52)

T: #7 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos toro 6 x 50
P: #33 El Centurion Guerreros (5x50)

T: #13 Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto 52 x 6
P: #34 Padilla Miami 8&11 torpedo (6.25x52)

I'll post the DC# as soon as I hear from George, and get it in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me play!! :thumbs:

Heres my proposed p/t for the powers that be to approve:

T-#10 Joya De Nicaragua 1970 Antano Consul 4.5x52
P-#35 Cusano 18 Toro 6.5x46

T-#32 Padron 6000 (5.5x52)
P-#36 Graycliff G2 Torpedo (6.0" x 52)

If this satisfies the masses, and you are ready to mail Dan, Senden to the great state of DE!!

Pass away to Smoke76

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 8823 3753

If this satisfies the masses, and you are ready to mail Dan, Senden to the great state of DE!!

Looking good.

Will make the update later tonight unless I hear any objections.

Seems good to me.

Cheers,
antaean

FWIW, I was sweatin. Nobody was postin about my P/T and I was hoppin they were ok, since this is my first pass!!

FWIW, I was sweatin. Nobody was postin about my P/T and I was hoppin they were ok, since this is my first pass!!

It's my first pass too. I am anxious to play, yet nervous at the same time.

Cheers,
antaean

Package landed today. Everything is lookin good. Due to my work schedule I wont be able to get it back out till Sat. Let me know if your ready DG. Pm also sent

Thanks for lettin me play!!!!!

Package landed today. Everything is lookin good. Due to my work schedule I wont be able to get it back out till Sat. Let me know if your ready DG. Pm also sent

Thanks for lettin me play!!!!!

Damn that was quick!

Front page is updated.

Thanks for the fast pace this has been moving.

Nothing wrong with GE engines. :cool: Airbus just wanted to take the safe route like they did with HoneyWell and make sure they had back up, upon back up for there gigantic tin can. But as it stands honeywell may very well be done with breaks, yup there too stuck in the less workers more bosses phase now. It seems they have no one with any brains leading them so now there going to pay.

Okay "cousin" Todd :laugh: you're right, nothing wrong with GE engines. :thumbs:

Airbus has been giving ole Boeing a run for their money lately and fortunately for us, the first 51% confirmed orders for the new A380s have the P&W/GE engines on them, the GP7000 which is a joint engine with P&W and GE. We make half, they make half and we do the final assembly and test. We're gearing up for them now. :thumbs: FOUR engines per airframe which was a nice shot in the arm for us. :thumbs:

C'mon Diesel_Grinch, GET A MOVE ON and send this baby on its way to Nova Scotia, will ya? :laugh: It's gettin' COLD up here and I don't like frozen cigars.