• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

I'm ready for it guys. Sorry for the lack of reply, but I was out of town for a wedding over the weekend and out of town for work today, so I haven't been able to get online. But I'm back now, and ready to move this puppy along. I'll do some looking and get some p/t's up, probably tomorrow evening.

Here is my proposal:

T: #24 Cusano 18 Robusto P: #60 AF Hemingway Short Story
T: #33 El Centurion Guerreros P: #61 Diamond Crown Maximus #3 Belicoso
T: #43 Ashton Heritage Corona Gorda P: #62 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

DC # 0306 3030 0002 8611 5095

Super! My arms are open, but Mother Nature may not want me to receive the box, as it sounds like she may soon unleash her fury upon my neighborhood... If Mr. Postman can brave her wrath, I will get it on its way as soon as possible.

Yep, looks like it's here. I'll do the inventory and make my trades later tonight, and should be able to get the package off tomorrow.

OK, everything looked good, made my plays, will send the package off to the great white north in the am. Thanks for the pass, bilder!

You are more than welcome.

Thanks guys for playing. Made my first pass go without a hitch.

:thumbs:

The box is beginning its long journey to the frozen north. DC# 0103 8555 7492 9983 6103

Thank you Bilder that was a nice smooth pass. Hope you enjoy the large variety of smokes.

You are more than welcome.

Thanks guys for playing. Made my first pass go without a hitch.

:thumbs:

Mike,

Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again for letting me play.

Cheers,
antaean

p.s. Hope you are feeling better too.

Just wanted to let everyone know that according to USPS the box was delivered on Friday. Thanks again for the fun pass!

Yep, it got here on Friday. Let it thaw out for a few hours before opening. Everything arrived home in good condition.

However, I am a little bummed that no one took the Moontrance hat. :laugh: