• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bilder's Fly the Friendly Skies Pass

The bird has landed!!! I will look this over, do my P/T's tonight and get this back in the Friendly Skies tomorrow. :cool:

No comments on my proposed P/T's from anyone? ???

Mephiston, are you ready?

Cheers,
antaean

Looks good from here.

Will update the front page when I get home this afternoon.

The box is still in good shape and the contents arrived intact. However, the lid on the tupper had popped open. The top of the tupper is a little bigger than the box is. Fortunately, the sealed bag inside it with the water pillow remained sealed. :cool:

All the cigars were checked against the list and they matched the paperwork and each cigar looked to be in great shape. No baggies were opened for inspection. As CC86 mentioned, new cigar baggies are limited. Being a newb to this, of course I have none to add. I re-used some and over-wrote the numbers. I also left the baggies from my takes. Not so elegant, but...

When I re-packed the box, I added some more bubble wrap. The cigars and tupper don't move but some of the freebies still rattle a bit. BTW, I grabbed a deck of cards. I don't remember whether any models were left...I was focused on the sticks!

Printed a label using USPS Priority Mail Click-N-Ship and scheduled pick-up for the morning.

Mephiston said he's ready so:
DC# 0103 8555 7492 1595 7325
Flying to you Todd!!!

I think I've learned a lot from my first pass.
Bilder, Thank You for letting me play! :thumbs:

Cheers and Flying The Friendly Skies,
antaean

Ready to go ill do my p/t while its travelling and send it off asap. Depending on when i get it this will be stuck with me over Thanksgiving but ill turn it as fast as possible.

Confirming the package has been picked up and is on its way!

Cheers,
antaean

#21 Carlos Torano, casa torano toro
#34 padilla miami 8&11 torp
#36 graycliff g2 torp
#48 padron 64 anni series superior maduro

Puts
#53 Trinidad corona
#54 Cao palms resort 04 superbowl coffin (odyssey)
#55 Perdomo edicion de silvio #2 torpedo
#56 Ashton crystal belicoso

Theres my P/T Its about 1:20 on friday and still no package.

Yup it did not get here until later. The package is in good shape and the contents are doing well. Ill be at a wedding all day today so the package will be back in the air on Monday.

Page is updated.

My baby is nearly home for the holidays. Sniff... I am so happy.

I grabbed a Alaska air ball cap and tossed in a new viking pipe. Whoever gets the box and wants to try pipe smokeing out take it or just leave it for Bilder whatever.
The package is ready to go for monday.

I grabbed a Alaska air ball cap and tossed in a new viking pipe. Whoever gets the box and wants to try pipe smoking out take it or just leave it for Bilder whatever.
The package is ready to go for monday.

I'm all set for the pass, and still calculating my P/T's. I know from his posts that Bilder is a pipe smoker, so I'll leave that in there for him, but if anyone has one that they want to get off their hands, I would love to do a trade. I've been wanting to get into pipes for a while now especially since it is getting cold out.

Tom

Feel free to grab the pipe if you want.

Just be warned that one pipe will soon lead to 14. :)

LOL
So i had to hold the box one last day today it will be off first thing in the morning. Sorry baby priorities.

On its way Vengo DCN D305 2710 0000 8664 0561. The Palms cigar is two parts the cigar is in with the rest and the coffin is with the extras.

I got the pass yesterday, but was unable to do anything with it due to my mom being in the hospital. I'll go thru everything tonight and, if you guys approve my P/T's, ship out tomorrow.

I'm really new to this so don't beat me up to bad if I screw this up, I will most defiantly not be offended if I'm wrong.

I was thinking:

T: Opus xXx P: Diamond Crown Maximus Torpedo

T: CI Legends Green Label P: Punch Gran Puro

T: CI Legends Yellow Label P: Punch Rare Corojo

If that's fair let me know and I'll get it off asap.

Thanks,

Tom