• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

Ladies and gentlemen, I've been slammed at work and haven't had a chance to get caught up on my video viewing. Rest assured, no later than the weekend, I'll give every one of these a close look.

Ladies and gentlemen, I've been slammed at work and haven't had a chance to get caught up on my video viewing. Rest assured, no later than the weekend, I'll give every one of these a close look.

Only 3 so far, so you have time :)

I know, I just hate to be behind the curve.......been a couple projects I've been working on, in addition to the work madness......:cool:

4 videos so far, and we have today and tomorrow left...

Freakin great job. Even my wife who knows nothing about cigars thought it was "sooo cute!" Well done, Mr. Daisy Dukes:p

I don't blame you. Despite it being a pain in the A@@ it was actually fun and made me think more about the cigar. I have a few more old crusties but not sure I'll have to time. Not to mention subjecting the judges to look at my ugly mug a second time they might just disqualify me.

Brian, outstanding review you crazy Minnesotan!

Please go to the "Video Review" section of the forum and post your video there...

Last edited:
Last day to get your video in...

You have until midnight tonight, Hawaii time :)

Last day to get your video in...

You have until midnight tonight, Hawaii time :)
I'm uploading now. Have to do some editing once it's on YouTube. I honestly think me using this sort of Tech is more entertaining than the reviews. hahaha! :rolleyes: