• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

Congratulations to everyone who submitted a video. The judges will deliberate for the next few days and we will come up with a winner...

I have to tell you I am very impressed with all of you.

Unfortunately we can only have one winner, but as a consolation prize, everyone else will get a premium fiver from me (and I do mean premium:) )

Very well done Brett, Bri, Brian, Danno, Josh and Paul!!

Very generous Bill.. Completely not necessary but an amazing act of kindness on your part. It was a lot of fun taking part of this even though I hate the way I look and and sound on those things. Editing it was the worst.

It was great seeing everyone's videos and their unique take on it as well as putting faces (and other body parts :eek:) to names.. Thanks for running such a fun contest and good luck to all those that participated.

Congratulations to everyone who submitted a video. The judges will deliberate for the next few days and we will come up with a winner...

Unfortunately we can only have one winner, but as a consolation prize, everyone else will get a premium fiver from me (and I do mean premium:) )

Bill, I don't really know what to say brother. I am just blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. You are a BOTL in the truest sense.

I'm just glad Brett violated the don't-show-gang-symbols rule at the end of his video and disqualified himself... ;) Pretty smart of Bill to anticipate it and put an end to that nonsense.
Haha. You guys are always one step ahead of me. I felt I had no choice butt to show off my favorite tattoo. On a side note, do you think those shorts made my butt look big?

Bill, you're amazing. Amazing, and extremely generous. Kudos, my friend.....

Finally got to the studio and I am packing the prizes as I write this. If I get done by 4:30, these will go out today, if not they will go out tomorrow...

Bri 9405803699300175694554

Josh 9405803699300175701184

Brett 9405803699300175701924

Danno 9405803699300175703003

Paul 9405803699300175703577

Brian 9405803699300176228994

I have PM'd the "bonus" winners to tease them about the special cigar I am sending them... Feel free to comment here (without revealing the cigar :) )

Dang, Bill. I received the package today. That is one helluva consolation prize!
Just a lovely selection of smokes. I'm ALMOST speechless...:D
Thank you again for everything you do.

Package landed here too, Bill! I'll have to build a hermetically sealed box for these to perma-plaque them in my humidor. I can barely bring myself to touch these things... Let alone to smoke them...

Someday I'll find a reason!

Truly amazing Bill! Really appreciate it! I'll find a way to hit you back for this someday!

Package landed here too, Bill! I'll have to build a hermetically sealed box for these to perma-plaque them in my humidor. I can barely bring myself to touch these things... Let alone to smoke them...

Someday I'll find a reason!

Truly amazing Bill! Really appreciate it! I'll find a way to hit you back for this someday!
Go and find any post made by bsneed. Look at the quote he has referenced at the bottom of his sig!

Honestly is the best advice ever given on this board! He passed away Thanksgiving Day 2008. Smoke em now!!

Don't hoard them, but definitely make sure your'e in the right frame of mind to enjoy them.

Got my package in the mail today Bill. Very generous and I can't wait to put each and every one to flames.

Thanks again for the amazing gesture taking care of everyone who participated in such a fun but horrifying contest! :D:eek::eek: