• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bingo Bomb 2022

YES!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Ok Joe, I will get those stogies out soon.

Everyone keep your cards.
Tomorrow we will start again.
Same rules as before.

We keeping the same cards for round 2? Thanks for running this, just pick better numbers this time.

Congrats Joe!
Better numbers...lol

Yes keep the same cards with the the numbers already drawn.
For example: If your card looks like this, it will stay this way as we pull more numbers.

Bingo card 1.PNG

Do not delete any already chosen spots we will keep playing until all numbers are drawn or everyone has a winning card. Some may win 1 cigar or more but we all win some fun! (That's some cheesy crap right there)

Does this mean joe has a head start on the next round? So numbers from rd 1 also count for rd 2?

Does this mean joe has a head start on the next round? So numbers from rd 1 also count for rd 2?
It means I have less opportunities on my card to win. If I knew you a little better, I'd add a couple more words.

Last edited:
It means I have less opportunities on my card to win. If I knew you a little better, I'd add a couple more words.
Add all the words you think you need to lol.

I was just trying to figure out how the game was supposed to work, so I didn’t feel stupid, but guess I sailed that ship already.

Back