• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bingo Bomb 2022

Who still buys printers and ink ? Haven’t owned one for years
My wife uses it for work stuff all the time. I used to, as well. I can't really recall using it for much else, though. We always print out hotel/flight/rental/rando vacation stuff confirmations before we leave just for redundancy, but that's just the mission planning background in me -- if you rely on electronics or other peoples' responsibilities, both will fail you when needed most.

Who still buys printers and ink ? Haven’t owned one for years
The rest of us are trying to protect the environment from you!
Speaking of saving the environment...I haven't bought a printer/ink in years, but we still have one at home and use it on and off....BUT when the ink runs out, it is actually cheaper to just buy a new printer than it is to buy new ink! lol, at least the landfill is more full of printers than ink cartridges!

Two Words - Laser Jet.

I don't print much anymore, but it's handy to have one. Toner can sit there unused for a year and bang right off. Plus it's a copier/scanner/fax. You'll be happy to know that not even I send faxes.