• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

You got it Frank... Ill get them out here shortly.

I received Nick's package today. Great selection of smokes for sure.

Thanks Niko!....That dark Churchill will be reviewed this weekend most likely.

Here's a picture and list of smokes.

CAO Soprano Boss
Tatuaje Havana Angeles PC
Blind Stick
Monte #2
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor robusto

IMG_20110119_173828.jpg

Now ...Who wants some?

Keith,
Out the door tomorrow...

Priority Mail DC # 9405 5036 9930 0479 1773 49

Franco thanks for the pass! Sorry for the delay in my confirmation and response, I've been busy with work meetings and travel. I cant wait to give this blind review a try!

Now.....Who wants some?!

med_gallery_11633_1383_48012.jpg

Keith hooked me up with an over the top fiver of beautiful smokes. Keith, very much appreciated brother. One of these smokes, the blind review cigar happens to be a behemoth of a cigar. I cant wait for the weather to turn around so I can put fire to this gorilla.

gallery_10202_1212_564758.jpg

Ok gents, WHO WANTS SOME!

Gents, you are slacking. I've read every post in this thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. Somebody respond to keep this going so I can have some more entertainment. Please.

Gents, you are slacking. I've read every post in this thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. Somebody respond to keep this going so I can have some more entertainment. Please.

That and there are a few reviews that still need to be done. Keep this rolling in the right directions gents.

Oh what the hell. I hate to see this get all stalled up. I'll take some!

That and there are a few reviews that still need to be done. Keep this rolling in the right directions gents.

Got some reviews missing fellas! Tough being winter and all, but let's try and keep with the timeline best we can. If the review has been done and I missed it, my apologies!

02-19-2011PIFThreadInfo.jpg

Got some reviews missing fellas! Tough being winter and all, but let's try and keep with the timeline best we can. If the review has been done and I missed it, my apologies!

02-19-2011PIFThreadInfo.jpg

Thanks Greg for the update, I was just thinking about this today and since I'm in the airport on the way to home as I type, I'd love to go home and find my BCR cigar and give her a go. Will post review soon!