• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Got them and a nice selection they are, too. If I post a pick of the "mystery" cigar everyone will guess it from the picture, though. :laugh:

Thank you, Mike, for the great selection!

I'll post the photo soon but in the meantime ...

Who wants to play?

Here's the promised pic with the Tat PL SODO missing. What a treat that was! :love: Thanks for the chance to try a rare and tasty LE, Mike!

DSC00027.jpg

A very nice looking and uniquely shaped mystery cigar. :cool:

One mo time -

Who wants to play?

The five stages of thread death: :rolleyes: :angry: ;) :( :thumbs:

:laugh:

Who wants some?

Been 6 months since my last. I'll bite Jay..

Anyone Else??? :laugh:

Send me your addy again Frank and I'll get something out to you. Probably best to wait until after the holiday so they don't sit in the PO for 4 or 5 days.

Just heard from Jay. He has had a death in the family that will prevent him from getting the package out this week. So I'll keep this moving ...

who want's some?

Just heard from Jay. He has had a death in the family that will prevent him from getting the package out this week. So I'll keep this moving ...

who want's some?

Sorry to hear about a fellow CP'er experiencing heart ache. I lost my Dad to Cancer last year, its not easy. :( My best wishes and prayers go to him and his family.

I'd be willing to play :) "GIMME" :thumbs:

Going out today Tom

Priority Mail® Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0150 2054 60