• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Your welcome. Enjoy. Sorry again to all for thinking I'd ever screw anyone over on here. Even in the hardest of times I'd never do that to this community. I've come to far through to much here to blow it. So again sorry to all and thanks for hanging in there with me.

Jeff

extremeXconcepts said:
Your welcome. Enjoy. Sorry again to all for thinking I'd ever screw anyone over on here. Even in the hardest of times I'd never do that to this community. I've come to far through to much here to blow it. So again sorry to all and thanks for hanging in there with me.

Jeff
I hope everything turns around for you brother. Keep your head up!

Paul

Cigars came in today, looks good and thanks.  Will have to wait for my cold to go away to do a review but will get to it when I can.
med_gallery_19975_1946_444621.jpg

Who wants some?

get them in ur humi. After a few day ride from this snow hell hole ct to ur hood. They need to figure out where they are. They're scared. Haha

oke&coke said:
Cigars came in today, looks good and thanks.  Will have to wait for my cold to go away to do a review but will get to it when I can.
med_gallery_19975_1946_444621.jpg

Who wants some?

I'll take it!  Could use a good pick me up after this horrible winter season!  Full disclosure:  I may not be able to get to the review for about a month or so, but I will do it.  If that flies with you all send them my way!  

Will do bluue. Pm your addy. If it will help I can put the blind cigar to a short smoke like a corona or a couple of cigarillos. Let me know what you would like.

oke&coke said:
Will do bluue. Pm your addy. If it will help I can put the blind cigar to a short smoke like a corona or a couple of cigarillos. Let me know what you would like.
PM sent.

Greg, the box is packed and ready to go Wednesday or Thursday.

ETA: DC# 9505 5110 3973 5063 5513 55 for Saturday.

oke&coke said:
Greg, the box is packed and ready to go Wednesday or Thursday.

ETA: DC# 9505 5110 3973 5063 5513 55 for Saturday.

Arrived today!  Can't wait to smoke them all and I'll get to that review as soon as I can!  Great selection of sticks and just what I needed to shine a little sun on this ridiculous winter!

SO....... Who wants next??

70FC79D8-80DE-46A2-8941-026B807699A7.jpg

Hopefully you get some decent weather for a spell to break into them.  Enjoy.

golfgar said:
If i say Gimme can I play?

You got it, my man!  PM me your addy and we'll be on our way!

(That rhymed....unintentionally)

Hey golfgar...looked at your profile...98 is the age you'll be, still kickin' and golfin' when you toast that last ISOM! We got ya for many more years!

So....this looks like fun...can I play too?

-Trey

Spad31 said:
Hey golfgar...looked at your profile...98 is the age you'll be, still kickin' and golfin' when you toast that last ISOM! We got ya for many more years!

So....this looks like fun...can I play too?

-Trey

Gotta wait your turn, brother!  golfgar will post after he receives his package asking who wants some.  Jump on it then!