• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Deathmatch!

Your attention to detail is only surpassed by your passion for the leaf. Amazing.

Wilkey.. Great information but I still think you have too much time on your hands :p

Shiba said:
Wilkey.. Great information but I still think you have too much time on your hands :p
[snapback]285892[/snapback]​

Not anymore. Semester has started.

Fantastic and detailed deconstruction analysis Wilkey. It is really clear to comprehend and actually see the difference between the fugazy and real McCoy. I really enjoy reading up all your post but especially these kind of detailed and educating through reports that you really can't find anywhere else. It is as almost we are present and working on "the case" with you Dr. Wilkey or should I say Grissom :p

I'm sure I am saying thank you for all of us.

Thanks Wilkey - I have learned more about cigars from you than I ever thought.

Lkyman

excellent information, after reading this thread i feel as though i've grown. thanks GINSENG! :cool:

Very nice Ginseng. Excellent attention to detail.

The photos were of a very good quality btw. what type of camera do you use if you don't mind me asking.

prophetic_joe said:
Very nice Ginseng. Excellent attention to detail.

The photos were of a very good quality btw. what type of camera do you use if you don't mind me asking.
[snapback]295466[/snapback]​

Not at all. I use a three-year old Sony DCR-PC120BT MiniDV video camera. In digicam mode it captures at a staggering 1.3 MP.

Wilkey

Long-time FOG and contributor to this board, Lucasbuck, recommended the 05 PC boli's and man! get some. If you have a trusted source. Thanks Gensing and Lucasbuck.

These smokes are, in the words of the gf, "Splendid". Mine won't last long. Get em while they are hot. They aren't finishing fabulously but the first two thirds are amazing.

hudsonvalley said:
Long-time FOG and contributor to this board, Lucasbuck, recommended the 05 PC boli's and man! get some. If you have a trusted source. Thanks Gensing and Lucasbuck.

These smokes are, in the words of the gf, "Splendid". Mine won't last long. Get em while they are hot. They aren't finishing fabulously but the first two thirds are amazing.
[snapback]295526[/snapback]​

Tom,

Get the cab and you'll have the coming years to appreciate how these little gems develop.:D I do agree that at present, they don't really "climax" but rather just finish stronger than they started. The 1997's though. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
I'm glad you guys are getting something out of these posts. I know they tend to be long, but there's no way the necessary work can be done quickly or the necessary detail presented in a short post.

Something? I can say I learned a LOT about ISOMs (in general and spotting fakes) in that single post. THANK YOU!

Great post, thanks for all the valuable information and of course the time you take to make such detailed an informative posts, I have some sticks I just got in today that I am almost certain are fakes.... second time but good thing it was just a small order, if it's not too much trouble can I send you a pm with some pics before I make a post? Would really hate to put a post up about fake Cubans without an experts opinion.

Great post, thanks for all the valuable information and of course the time you take to make such detailed an informative posts, I have some sticks I just got in today that I am almost certain are fakes.... second time but good thing it was just a small order, if it's not too much trouble can I send you a pm with some pics before I make a post? Would really hate to put a post up about fake Cubans without an experts opinion.
A headcase noobler asking favors... brilliant.

NA

Go ahead. Please include all the relevant info such as source, cost, etc. If this information is not included, your PM will be ignored.

Wilkey

PS. BTW, you will probably get flogged for your necro-post and perhaps rightly so. PMing me directly probably would have been the less provocative action based on recent events.

Go ahead. Please include all the relevant info such as source, cost, etc. If this information is not included, your PM will be ignored.

Wilkey

PS. BTW, you will probably get flogged for your necro-post and perhaps rightly so. PMing me directly probably would have been the less provocative action based on recent events.
Nice Wilkey. Help him out after he craps all over the forum.

NA

PS. BTW, you will probably get flogged for your necro-post .....

I dunno...I kinda like it!

:whistling:

-------------------------------------------------
gd9au.jpg

Hott Mic, Wilkey is being very charitable to you. Something I would be less inclined to do after your performance in those two threads of the previous day.

You still owe an apology to a few out there for your rant in those two other threads.

Rod did discuss reviving old posts. You know you purchased fakes and you still want someone to look at them. You should have Pm'd Wilkey instead of bringing back an old thread as a ruse to curry favor.

Read more, post less and don't step on others when you haven't been here long enough to appreciate the dynamic that is Cigar Pass.

Hott Mic, Wilkey is being very charitable to you. Something I would be less inclined to do after your performance in those two threads of the previous day.
I'm a charitable guy. Also, I do not read every single "drama" thread out there. Don't have the time, so once in a while one might slip the net but I will not lose sleep over it.

He addressed me, in my thread and it's my prerogative to respond. But this is his one free pass, man-to-man. Man-to-community, he might have used that one up. At least that's the sense I'm getting. If Anthony says you're on the bubble (or over), then I take that as the gospel.

Wilkey