• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Deathmatch!

Hott Mic, Wilkey is being very charitable to you. Something I would be less inclined to do after your performance in those two threads of the previous day.
I'm a charitable guy. Also, I do not read every single "drama" thread out there. Don't have the time, so once in a while one might slip the net but I will not lose sleep over it.

He addressed me, in my thread and it's my prerogative to respond. But this is his one free pass, man-to-man. Man-to-community, he might have used that one up. At least that's the sense I'm getting. If Anthony says you're on the bubble (or over), then I take that as the gospel.

Wilkey
Here's to looking down my nose bakatya Wilk. ROFLMAO!

NA

Hott Mic, Wilkey is being very charitable to you. Something I would be less inclined to do after your performance in those two threads of the previous day.
I'm a charitable guy. Also, I do not read every single "drama" thread out there. Don't have the time, so once in a while one might slip the net but I will not lose sleep over it.

He addressed me, in my thread and it's my prerogative to respond. But this is his one free pass, man-to-man. Man-to-community, he might have used that one up. At least that's the sense I'm getting. If Anthony says you're on the bubble (or over), then I take that as the gospel.

Wilkey

Your generosity and contribution to this community, and the patience you show it, are admirable Wilkey. For that you have my thanks, and that of many others here.

edited for punctuation...

You still owe an apology to a few out there for your rant in those two other threads.

Rod did discuss reviving old posts. You know you purchased fakes and you still want someone to look at them. You should have Pm'd Wilkey instead of bringing back an old thread as a ruse to curry favor.

Read more, post less and don't step on others when you haven't been here long enough to appreciate the dynamic that is Cigar Pass.

First kill all that drama and mind your own business, have you even talked to stevehawk? apparently not because then you would know that I did personally apologize for inadvertently offending him, I just didn't feel the need to post an apology for all to see so the one's not even involved... like you could feel better about themselves. So please stop following up my posts with your two cents. I do not KNOW that I purchased fakes because if I KNEW then I wouldn't bother asking someone else that I know is more knowledgeable than me. And I didn't just post for a favor, like he said I could've just PM'd him but I thought this was a great post and felt like letting him know, so put me in my place for that. I won't get involved in any more arguments on here so don't bother posting a response unless it's involving the topic. And if you really feel the need to correct or harass me then do it by a PM.

Wilkey

And that's the reason I, even before talking to Wilkey had respect for him as a person. From viewing his posts he has no bias, or no feeling of obligation to put someone "in their place."

You still owe an apology to a few out there for your rant in those two other threads.

Rod did discuss reviving old posts. You know you purchased fakes and you still want someone to look at them. You should have Pm'd Wilkey instead of bringing back an old thread as a ruse to curry favor.

Read more, post less and don't step on others when you haven't been here long enough to appreciate the dynamic that is Cigar Pass.

First kill all that drama and mind your own business, have you even talked to stevehawk? apparently not because then you would know that I did personally apologize for inadvertently offending him, I just didn't feel the need to post an apology for all to see so the one's not even involved... like you could feel better about themselves. So please stop following me up all my post with your two cent. I do not KNOW that I purchased fakes because if I KNEW then I wouldn't bother asking someone else that I know is more knowledgeable than me. And I didn't just post for a favor, like he said I could've just PM'd him but I thought this was a great post and felt like letting him know, so put me in my place for that. I won't get involved in any more arguments on here so don't bother posting a response unless it's involving the topic. And if you really feel the need to correct or harass me then do it by a PM.

Wilkey

And that's the reason I, even before talking to Wilkey had respect for him as a person. From viewing his posts he has no bias, or no feeling of obligation to put someone "in their place."

It took you 3 days to come up with an answer and it is that!

It is my business as I call this place home. Do yourself a favor and stop posting here as I think you just wore out your welcome. Save the drama as you seem to know better than anyone else. If you insult people in public, apologize in public.

I have put you on ignore.

Hott_mic, you're way over your head man. We PM'd back and forth a couple weeks back and based upon those alone I judged you to be a nice guy, but from noob to noob, quit picking fights with FOGs. It may even be too late, I don't know.

Hott_mic,

I would suggest you show a little more respect to those around you. Your attitude is not going to get you very far here. This community offers a lot. With your recent tone, you're off to a terrible start. If you keep up with the I don't care what you say I'm going to do it my way attitude, your membership will be short lived.

Check out the new member guide: http://www.cigarpass.com/new_member_guide.shtml

It is my business as I call this place home. Do yourself a favor and stop posting here as I think you just wore out your welcome. Save the drama as you seem to know better than anyone else. If you insult people in public, apologize in public.

It is too late, as I reckon it. Your last post was unacceptable on several accounts, not the least of which was to be petulant and discourteous to a member whom several guys, including myself, have indicated is well respected in this community. I've responded to your PM and answered your original request as I said I would and now that concludes our interaction.

Anthony is among my closest and most trusted associates on this forum. It takes a lot to push him to where he you took him. He's closed the book and so have I. I'll leave the rest of the community to make up their own minds but as far as I'm concerned, you are persona non grata

Wilkey

It is too late, as I reckon it. Your last post was unacceptable on several accounts, not the least of which was to be petulant and discourteous to a member whom several guys, including myself, have indicated is well respected in this community. I've responded to your PM and answered your original request as I said I would and now that concludes our interaction.

Anthony is among my closest and most trusted associates on this forum. It takes a lot to push him to where he you took him. He's closed the book and so have I. I'll leave the rest of the community to make up their own minds but as far as I'm concerned, you are persona non grata

Wilkey

nott_mic, you'll find that all of us feel this way. Anthony is a friend to all here but you and every single one of us will come to his defense. So far in the past week you've managed to insult and piss off some of the most respected members of this board. Time for you to leave.

nott_mic, you'll find that all of us feel this way. Anthony is a friend to all here but you and every single one of us will come to his defense. So far in the past week you've managed to insult and piss off some of the most respected members of this board. Time for you to leave.

X2 on every word. I would love to know where the chip on your shoulder comes from, but frankly, I no longer care. Your lack of respect is baffling.

Anthony is a true BOTL.....something I fear you'll never be. He's been sort of a mentor to me on here, whether he realizes it or not. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

This is the first time I have had to put someone on ignore, and that's sad.

Not to worry! There are several other boards who will welcome him with open arms. :sign:

First kill all that drama and mind your own business, have you even talked to stevehawk? apparently not because then you would know that I did personally apologize for inadvertently offending him, I just didn't feel the need to post an apology for all to see so the one's not even involved... like you could feel better about themselves. So please stop following up my posts with your two cents. I do not KNOW that I purchased fakes because if I KNEW then I wouldn't bother asking someone else that I know is more knowledgeable than me. And I didn't just post for a favor, like he said I could've just PM'd him but I thought this was a great post and felt like letting him know, so put me in my place for that. I won't get involved in any more arguments on here so don't bother posting a response unless it's involving the topic. And if you really feel the need to correct or harass me then do it by a PM.

Just to close the loop on his "apology", here's what he had to say in response to a PM from me:

I don't know why I'm offering you advice, but what the hey.

You should read this if you plan to stick around CP for any length of time. It's a great read and contains a wealth of information about Cigar BBs.

The Cigar BB Newbie Guide

Regards,
Steve

Ok, thanks. I already got a lot from just the first page, to just see how a particular forum works, and if anything that was my mistake. I really don't think someone should have to walk on eggshells. I am done with that thread and realize that the veterans stick together and it is useless to discuss anything like that on there. It totally pissed me off to hear someone use that analogy about a war zone when they obviously know nothing about it. And even though it was just an honest mistake and feel that particular thread got so out of hand because someone got offended, nonetheless I don't really care for most of those poster on there and even before that thread none of them were any people I thought highly of because of previous threads, but you I never seen or heard from and knew nothing about you and it was apparent I inadvertently offended you, so for that I apologize. But please keep this confidential and don't repost it because I can care less what any of those guys on that post think of me, I am sure of myself and don't need their approval.

Mike

About the worst apology possible, plus a swipe at many of the BOTLs here. Good riddance to bad trash.

Boy has no idea who has or hasn't been under fire. Those little assumptions will get you every time.

You work in the middle of a battlefield that would be peaceful except for a handful of asshats running around stirring up shit. Do you really not get it?

It totally pissed me off to hear someone use that analogy about a war zone when they obviously know nothing about it.

He must have thought I was referring to civilian contractors :laugh:

Guys,

Can we get this thread back on topic? This guy is banned and the issue is resolved so unless I'm mistaken the case has been closed.

Wilkey

Guys,

Can we get this thread back on topic? This guy is banned and the issue is resolved so unless I'm mistaken the case has been closed.

Wilkey

The OP was excellent and I found it very helpful. I understad it was an older thread but it was one I missed. I hate the trainwreck and the drama but I am glad I got to read the OP.

Guys,

Wilkey

:rolleyes:

Guess that answers the WWWD question...