• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston Marathon Bombing

The little boy is 8 year old Martin Richard that was killed on Monday. Next to him is his sister who lost a leg and his mother who has had 2 brain surgeries this week. The redhead girl that has the circle of the bomber going across her face is 29 year old Krystal Campbell also killed Monday.  The sick bastard that killed him is in the white hat 19 year old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev I hope the catch him alive! He is still at large and a man hunt is underway. 

528209_10200383970795191_1607702223_n.jpg

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22020773/source-one-arrest-police-looking-for-marathon-suspect-2-after-watertown-shootout

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/

Thanks for keeping us posted. I was wondering if the two situations were related when watching the news last night.

Thank you for the photo.  I'm completely lost for words right now.  Look at those children...  I see that boy and that little girl next to him standing on the railing like that, and I see my own little 6-year-old.  I would shove my k-bar through his throat, myself, if I had the opportunity.  Innocent fucking children.  I hope they find him, extract whatever they can from him, then put him in a box and bury him alive in a field somewhere behind a government safe house so he can die slowly.  That's the most humane thing that should be done to this bastard.  

To sum up last nights events after their pictures were released.

They Killed an MIT Campus Police 
They Robbed a 7-11 at gun point.
They shot and wounded a MBTA Officer.
They stole a Mercedes SUV at gun point and told the owner thay were the Marathon bombers.
They were chased into Watertown where there was a large shootout took place where suspect #1 was shot and killed then Suspect #2 got away is now being searched out. During this shootout the suspects had small explosive devices where they were throwing them at officers!
Watertown and surrounding towns are locked down. MBTA is shutdown for the day which I have never heard of happening before.

Fingers crossed this prick does not kill anyone else!

Hope this paints the picture

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2013/0419/Boston-bombing-manhunt-for-suspect-No.-2-prompts-lockdown-No.-1-killed

For guys that don't know the area this should put in into perspective.

59274_563229770388220_301350986_n.jpg

Paul,

Thanks for the rundown and perspective.  For some reason I never feel closure in these situations when suspects are killed, particularly when motives can't be clearly determined and they can't experience some extended period of suffering themselves.  On the other hand, a putrid, worthless, spineless, and otherwise useless protoplasm has been removed from society.

fjldo said:
Paul,

Thanks for the rundown and perspective.  For some reason I never feel closure in these situations when suspects are killed, particularly when motives can't be clearly determined and they can't experience some extended period of suffering themselves.  On the other hand, a putrid, worthless, spineless, and otherwise useless protoplasm has been removed from society.

Remember Suspect #2 is still at large!

Tall Paul said:
Paul,

Remember Suspect #1 is still at large!

Oh, I know he is, but he isn't going to be taken alive.  He'll go down in a fire fight also.  Those MFers don't want to stop in purgatory before getting to hell!

An eerie photo! If you have ever been to Boston you has driven through Kenmore Square and around the Fenz and know it doesn't matter the time this area is packed with people!

541379_10151866901393332_1081654711_n.jpg

Reminds me of the scenes from the streets of NYC immediately after the LAST terrorist attack...

I read that the CRV was found abandoned.  Heard that up there locally yet?

Yes that is correct they did find it and did not release any info on why they were looking for it or the connection

I can't get over the fact that the news is talking all about the killers and not the victims and Heros involved.

ilikefishes said:
I can't get over the fact that the news is talking all about the killers and not the victims and Heros involved.

Maybe because the killer is still not caught... and the city is locked down!

To lighten the mood a little Julian Edleman and Bradly Cooper visited Jeff Bauman. Jeff is being called a hero as well. when he woke up from his surgery all he was saying was he saw the bomber and knows what he looks like. The FBI sketch artist drew a picture and with that they Identified the men in the photos.

919031_10151447731137713_1853923015_o.jpg

Authorities have confirmed that he is found and he is insight by helicopter. He is hiding in a boat in a persons yard and they are worried about IED in the area of where he was hiding so they are moving with caution!