• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston Marathon Bombing

Hostage Rescue Team is assisting with the current matter. We don't know what the current status of the suspect is or if he has a hostage.

extremeXconcepts said:
Not sure that its really HIM they are assuming correct?

No the news said it is confirmed it is him in the boat!

Oh, my news station sucks! haha. Thanks. First Sandyhook 10 min away from me, now this......All to close to home... smack between you and I.

Dude, they have some serious man power over there right now. WOW

Ya what the hell. What station are you watching? CBS is still saying "if" it is the suspect....

Menino getting confirmation that they "Got Him"!

539592_365629550209453_1211275512_n.jpg

He is alive!

If your going to try to escape in a boat....make sure its in water. Not Watertown.

Good job guys!

As much as this is a happy moment that this fucking coward is in custody please don't forget the victims of this tragedy!

Martin Rchards 8 Murdered
Krystal Cambell 29 Murdered
Lu Lingzi 23 Murdered
MIT Officer Sean Collier 26 Murdered

923104_10151564168354445_636047241_n.jpg

Among the 180+ others that have been wounded this week!
Well wishes to all the survivors as it will be a long recovery road.
I have never been more proud to be from the Boston area and proud to see such success for the cooperation of all the different agencies and residents of the surrounding areas in this investigation! 

Paul

Bomber #2 Being taken into custody.

317362_10151633799787502_1934743157_n.jpg

Boston can now begin the healing process.  The evil behind these acts of terror were outshined by good old American bravery and resilience. 

I can't even begin to express how amazed and awed and proud I am by how well Boston, and in the larger sense America, handled this tragedy.  When shit is at its worst . . . clearly we are at our best. 

Strength and weal to all those touched by this unspeakable act.  As for the scum that did this . . . may the Nidhogg gnaw your wailing corpses on Nastrond in Niflheim, and all the gods there are turn their scornful backs on you forever.

~Boar

I came home from work and was watching CNN (I think it was, I was flipping channels pretty fast) when that gunfire was heard in the
background.  A few minutes later all the cop cars on camera started leaving and you knew something was up.  I'm so relieved and impressed
that they got him alive so they can hopefully get some useful info out of him before choosing the cruel and unusual way in which they put him
to death.  Way to go Boston!

I'm glad that families effected by this can have some resolution. I'm saddened however that it takes great tragedies as these for us to come together as one people. I hope for the best and pray as Americans we can come together for the greater good of our country. We may not agree in many issues or how to best come to a resolution, but we must put our differences aside and find common ground. That, in my opinion is what makes America great. We have the freedom to do so, and it should never be taken for granted.

God bless the families of this weeks events,
God bless America

Thanks for sharing Paul.  Theres nothing like the energy of a hockey crowd!  Having grown up in Philly (and yes, I'm a Flyers fan  :thumbs: ), I still get chills when I see videos of Kate Smith singing God Bless America from back in the 70s.

The Brunis play last nights game today at 12:30 and the Sox play today at 1:05. I believe both organizations will do NE proud with a hearth felt and emotional opening ceremony! If you are in the broadcast area I highly recommend you watch!

Custom Home Jerseys for today's Sox game. The Shirts will be auctioned off to benefit The One Fund Boston!

Very Cool!

539604_10151601964907682_82534704_n.jpg