• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

house.jpg
Force field is up.... :whistling:

edited for typo

Just as an FYI, I won't be home from the second job until probably around 11 tonight to check my mailbox, but I'll check with the girlfriend to see if any packages arrived and try to post from my phone if it has.

But hopefully it skips me this time around anyway!!! :whistling:

Forcefields up!

If everyone puts up a forcefield then how is anyone going to receive it. That sucker just might be hung up in space forever. ???

Did this land? I had nothing when I got home last night.

Someone has a NOTICE in their PO Box.

Label Number: 0307 1790 0002 XXXX XXXX

Service Type: Bound Printed Matter Delivery Confirmation

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice Left XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 11/20/08 8:59am

Arrival at Unit XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 11/20/08 8:42am

Processed COPPELL TX 75099 11/17/08 9:52pm

Acceptance PARIS TX 75460 11/17/08 2:04pm

Check those boxes pipers!

I guess I'm safe for now. If this thing stays in Texas much longer it's going to start smelling like brisket and chili. :laugh:

Hmmm...a brisket aromatic may be interesting. I do like me some good brisket. :thumbs:

Ever get the feeling that people are running around with their hands over their eyes, mumbling "not me, not me, not me"

Tim v2.5

I'm the only one left in Texas and it wasn't in my Box. If you read that correctly it says it was mailed in Texas it dosen't say where in was delivered.

I'm the only one left in Texas and it wasn't in my Box. If you read that correctly it says it was mailed in Texas it dosen't say where in was delivered.

Ahhh, gotcha! I misread it...

Well then...it could be anywhere! I was just home on lunch and still had nothing there.

BOOOOOOO! It landed in Maryland. :p

I'll do my P&T's later and get it back in the air tomorrow afternoon.

Ya'll bounce it around up there for awhile now. There's no since in sending all the way back to Texas till last.....since I am the only one left down here. ;)

BOOOOOOO! It landed in Maryland. :p

I'll do my P&T's later and get it back in the air tomorrow afternoon.

My condolences, Wolf. Reload and send far away from here. It's too damn cold up here for tobacco, anyway. (15* right now)

:whistling: