• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

???? The clerk said Friday, and we haven't heard from the person it was sent to. Maybe he will chime in this weekend.

Is the person it was sent to aware it is coming?

We do not have a Delivery Confirmation number.
Well he didn't know, however, he will shortly as I've contacted him via PM, VOICE MAIL and EMAIL.

I hope this thing gets worked out. It's a little early in the event to be having problems. Hopefully if it hasn't shown up yet, it shows up tomorrow.

Apparently I was next up guys. Since I use a PO Box for my addy, I wasn't aware when it immediately came in. I didn't go by there Fri due to being at work all day, so lets hope I can pick it up tomo, and that I have a little slip sitting in my box showing that it has arrived. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jake

Good news, after stopping by the PO, the pass was there. The box was small enough to fit into the little temporary boxes. I'll do my P's and T's this evening and get this on the road early this week. Just letting everyone know the pass is safe and sound.

Good news, after stopping by the PO, the pass was there. The box was small enough to fit into the little temporary boxes. I'll do my P's and T's this evening and get this on the road early this week. Just letting everyone know the pass is safe and sound.

That is good news Jake. :thumbs: Thanks for running it down, and turning it around swiftly.

Alan, all is well at the Southern Command Center of your forcefield. No penetration to report, but I'll keep an eye on the Texas guy!!

Good turnaround Jake, can't wait to see your P/Ts.

Takes:
Sweet Dreams (Freebie)
Countryside
Paradise
Pelican by Butera

Puts:
Dunhill Nightcap (50g Tin)
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe (50g Tin)
Peterson Old Dublin (50g Tin)
Da Vinci (50g Tin)

I can have this on the road in the am if no one objects.

Takes:
Sweet Dreams (Freebie)
Countryside
Paradise
Pelican by Butera

Puts:
Dunhill Nightcap (50g Tin)
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe (50g Tin)
Peterson Old Dublin (50g Tin)
Da Vinci (50g Tin)

I can have this on the road in the am if no one objects.

Looks good Jake. You have one extra tin, if its intentional, many thanks. If not, know you can pull one out as you only need to replace three. All that remains is to pick the next lucky PIPER and send it out! (Just please remember to get a DC or Tracking number.) And PM me the info. Thanks Jake, for participating. Hope you enjoy them, the Countryside BTW, is a new blend from Boswell.
pipesmiley.gif

Looks good Jake. You have one extra tin, if its intentional, many thanks. If not, know you can pull one out as you only need to replace three. All that remains is to pick the next lucky PIPER and send it out! (Just please remember to get a DC or Tracking number.) And PM me the info. Thanks Jake, for participating. Hope you enjoy them, the Countryside BTW, is a new blend from Boswell.
pipesmiley.gif

Living in TX, picking the countryside just seemed so stereotypical and obvious for me to try, lol. Of course the extra is intentional, I'll send you a DC via pm, and have this on the road tomo morn.

Lookout boys. :cool:

Heads UP PIPERS! Jake selected the next lucky PIPER and he has PM'ed me the DC#... the PIGEON is on the lose!