• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass 2010

Ok here's the puts and takes:

T #20 My Father LeBijou Toro - P #49 AVO LE08 Tesro
T #22 Tat Black Tubo - P #50 Davidoff 100th Anni Robusto
T #33 Opus Super Belicoso - P #51 Cohiba Reserve Corona Especiales (OSU ENE 03)
T #43 GOF Don Carlos Robo 2006 - P#52 Davidoff Brobergs 125th Anni
P #53 Romeo Y Julieta EL09 Duke

UPS shows this thing still enroute but the puts are bagged and tagged. I'll wait for Jake's final approval and for Brian to confirm he's ready prior to sending it on.
I appreciate everyones input. Great experience Jake! :D
Thanks
Tom

Tom,

You look good my friend....passes are learning experiences for all of us.

Sorry I was out for work, looks like we didn't miss a beat though.

Contest #1 coming next week so that the winner will have some nice smokes for new years.

:thumbs:

P.S. I appreciate the tack-on brother....certainly not necessary, but great play!

You're a top-notch BOTL.

:thumbs:

This was delivered this morning Tom!

I picked up the package this morning. All is safe and sound. I'll do a inventory this evening and barring any issues, get this out to Brian with a DC# tomorrow. Brian and I PM'ed earlier in the week so we are all set up here.
I'm looking forward to watching this thing continue happily on its way. Thanks for letting me play.
Tom

Inventory is done and all is good except for the box. I changed it out to an almost new one, real close to the same size. Jake, the next time you update the list on the first page you should change the highlite on #27 to black and #29 to red. I'm PM'ing Brian now. This will go out tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Tom

Inventory is done and all is good except for the box. I changed it out to an almost new one, real close to the same size. Jake, the next time you update the list on the first page you should change the highlite on #27 to black and #29 to red. I'm PM'ing Brian now. This will go out tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Tom

Thanks for catching this....updated! :thumbs:

Thanks
Tom

DC# 0310 2640 0001 1219 1993

I just thought . . . this thread needed guns. :D

t2.jpg

terminator-2.jpg

~Boar

I've got a couple new 1911's I'll post up later tonight. Just got them last Mon. :love:

With the pass on the way I will post some p/t's.

Have yet to experience any Davidoff's so.......

T #6 Davidoff short perfecto. P Tat black tubo.
T#50 Davidoff 100th anni robusto. P PAM torp
T#48 Liga T52 toro. P Liga Privada #9 parejo

Have my eye on a couple others, if these are acceptable will add the others.

Brian

With the pass on the way I will post some p/t's.

Have yet to experience any Davidoff's so.......

T #6 Davidoff short perfecto. P Tat black tubo.
Good! :thumbs:

T#50 Davidoff 100th anni robusto. P PAM torp
See notes.

T#48 Liga T52 toro. P Liga Privada #9 parejo
Good! :thumbs:

Have my eye on a couple others, if these are acceptable will add the others.

Brian

Brian,

Just a heads up....the Davi 100th anni won't work. They haven't been available in stores since 2007 and won't be made again.

Linky

You can see by the link that JackSchwartz got the last shipment of them 3.5years ago (check out the time stamp).

Going to need something a bit more rare than a PAM Torp.

The pass has made its way up the eastcoast quickly. Would like to add one more trade.

T#42 Punch RS #11 P La Riqueza corona gorda.

Lmk and I can have this on the move Wednesday am.

Brian
By the way #48 T52 is a robusto not a toro.

The pass has made its way up the eastcoast quickly. Would like to add one more trade.

T#42 Punch RS #11 P La Riqueza corona gorda.

Lmk and I can have this on the move Wednesday am.

Brian
By the way #48 T52 is a robusto not a toro.

Brian....you're good to go.

For reference sake....can you re-post just your puts and what numbers you will associate with them? :thumbs:

Will try to get this out Wednesday if not first thing Thursday am. Puts as follows....
#54 Tat black
#55 Liga Privada #9 parejo
#56 La Riqueza corona gorda

Jake thanks for including me again. Happy Holidays.

Txraddoc are you ready??????

Brian

How did I miss this :angry:

FYI, in Indiana there are no conceal carry permits. there are only licenses to carry- meaning you can carry concealed or carry exposed cowboy style :thumbs:

Problem is many cops don't know the law.

Ready here. I'll have my P&Ts up tonight or tomorrow. I'm still working on a couple of them. This is my first pass. Researching price and rarity is definitely an interesting experience!

Allen

Pass is boxed up, inventory done, rh at 73% and Allen is ready and waiting. Will post DC# tomorrow when pass in on its way. Thanks again Jake and happy holidays to everyone.

Brian

Alrighty then. Here are my P/Ts for review.

T #27 Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro
P #57 PAN Exclusivo 7/09

T #38 Padron FR#45 Natural
P #58 Opus Shark 2007

T #35 Anejo #48 2006
P #59 PAM Imperiales 8/08

T #46 DPG My Father Lancero #4 '09
P #60 Cohiba Siglo II LPA JUL08

T #51 Cohiba Reserve Corona Especiales (OSU ENE 03)
P #61 L'Esprit de Verite Robusto 2008

The dates for the PAN and PAM are the dates I have on the box from when I received them.

Fun stuff. Thanks Jake!

Just an FYI, I'll be out of town and away from any computer from this afternoon until Sunday, December 26th and again the afternoon of December 30th until January 2nd, 2011.

Pass is on its way to Allen.....DC# 0310 2640 0002 2399 3585

Brian