• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass

It's not bottom of the line for 1911's, it's bottom of the line for Springfield. As basic as they get. I didn't mean springers are junk, sorry for the confusion. '

It just doesn't have some of the features you'd like in a carry gun, ya know?

Guys, am posting a link to a video that I have just seen for the 1st time although it's been around for some time now.

Not sure how it would go over in the lobby but since most of the people in this thread share a very specific interest I'm posting it here. If this is to much of a thread jack I apologise, but this hits really close to home for me.

2nd amendment

Thanks for posting that UncleBillyBonz. I received it the other day from a friend and was considering posting it.

The last few line really sum things up, don't they.

If one was going to carry a revolver, what would be your choice of hammer style?

A covered style like this taurus, so it can still be cocked...
taurusti357mag651sh2c.jpg

An internal hammer, cannot cock...
swm342pd38p178bbl.jpg

A shaved hammer, still external but you cannot cock it...
905chss2.jpg

Or, your regular external hammer?
my2taurus85s.jpg

That video was excellent. I don't understand how so many people don't get it.

Now, onto the pass:

Jake, thanks for letting me play bro!

G&C pass is on the move!

0308 2690 0001 6673 2784

Man, the post office really bent me over and gave me the business! I didn't think the box would fit in the drop box so I opted not to click n ship but rather took it personally to the PO. Because of its odd size, they charged me extra....ended up being $25. D'oh!

If one was going to carry a revolver, what would be your choice of hammer style?

swm342pd38p178bbl.jpg

905chss2.jpg

my2taurus85s.jpg

my back-up carry gun has an external hammer.
100_0690.jpg

The sticker before me said it was 25 or so bucks as well, but my post office only charged me like 11??

swm342pd38p178bbl.jpg

905chss2.jpg

my2taurus85s.jpg

Marn, IMO this comes to personal preference. Me, I like the classic chief style with the full external hammer. But all of them are good carry options. I have never had a problem with the hammer catching on clothes.
B

Wife has Taurus titanium hammerless. We bought it back when the S7W boycott was occurring. (Vs. a Lady smith).
Very nice shooting gun worthy of cc.

Yeah, I'm really thinking a little wheel gun is the way to go, wayyy less possibility of something going wrong.

Is there any reason to NOT buy a .357 over a .38? My understanding is that they weigh quite a bit more... some of the .38's are only 17oz, where as even the titanium .357's are about 25oz.

Just makes more sense to me to get a .357 for the ability to use .357 AND .38...

I've been turned onto the idea of a Ruger SP101, but might be a little out of my price range...hmm.

I've been turned onto the idea of a Ruger SP101, but might be a little out of my price range...hmm.

I like mine. There are lighter guns out there but Ruger makes a fine revolver and the sp101 is supposed to be ablt to handle the abuse of +P rounds if so choose to shoot them.

Hey guys, just an fyi with where I am at with the pass. I am guessing that it will arrive tomorrow. I will get my P/T's posted tomorrow as well. I have been really busy with work lately. The Sheriff has been giving me a lot of long shifts. So for the past few days I am either sleeping, or at work. I tried to do P/T's at work, but kinda hard when I don't have the stash in front of me.
B

She flies home when you're done, so take your time bro! I'll be shipping jfields's P/T's individually since he is a virtual player.

OK, pass is in my possesion. Everything is in good shape, and here are my P/T's.

T:49-Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino P:#91-Pepin Outlaw '07 BTTB Series JJ
T:82-Opus Super Belicoso P:#92-Tatuaje Frank
T:90-BGM '07 P:#93-HDM Regalos EL 2007

Pass should go out tomorrow to Jake providing P/T's are approved. Thanks for letting me be a part of this Jake.
B

P.S. #49 that is labeled as a Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino, is actually a regular Guapo. Not a Belicoso Fino.

OK, pass is in my possesion. Everything is in good shape, and here are my P/T's.

T:49-Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino P:#91-Pepin Outlaw '07 BTTB Series JJ
T:82-Opus Super Belicoso P:#92-Tatuaje Frank
T:90-BGM '07 P:#93-HDM Regalos EL 2007

Pass should go out tomorrow to Jake providing P/T's are approved. Thanks for letting me be a part of this Jake.
B

P.S. #49 that is labeled as a Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino, is actually a regular Guapo. Not a Belicoso Fino.

Thanks for the Info on #49, I'm surprised it made it to the end of the pass without anyone noticing it.... ???

All of these are great Brandon. I assume you want the guapo regardless of the size difference because you noticed it before proposing the P/T?

Just making sure we're on the same page.

If so, ship it at your convenience, as I know you're busy with work and all. When the pass gets shipped I'll contact JFields and we can bring this one to a close....and figure out who won the contest. :)