• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass

OK, pass is in my possesion. Everything is in good shape, and here are my P/T's.

T:49-Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino P:#91-Pepin Outlaw '07 BTTB Series JJ
T:82-Opus Super Belicoso P:#92-Tatuaje Frank
T:90-BGM '07 P:#93-HDM Regalos EL 2007

Pass should go out tomorrow to Jake providing P/T's are approved. Thanks for letting me be a part of this Jake.
B

P.S. #49 that is labeled as a Cabaiguan Guapo Belicoso Fino, is actually a regular Guapo. Not a Belicoso Fino.

Thanks for the Info on #49, I'm surprised it made it to the end of the pass without anyone noticing it.... ???

All of these are great Brandon. I assume you want the guapo regardless of the size difference because you noticed it before proposing the P/T?

Just making sure we're on the same page.

If so, ship it at your convenience, as I know you're busy with work and all. When the pass gets shipped I'll contact JFields and we can bring this one to a close....and figure out who won the contest. :)

Yea, I still want the Guapo. Vitola didn't matter to me, just wanted you to know what I actually took from the pass. I had been really busy with work, but now I am on my stretch of days off. I am off till Saturday night now, so the pass will go out tomorrow to you Jake. Thanks for asking me to be a part of the pass. I have enjoyed!
B

Guys, has anyone else seen email traffic about encoding ammunition? I'm not buying it....it seems a bit drummed up. I did see a bill about it but it looked dead. Any input?

Let me clarify....the email states there is a bill about to pass that after June, no one can produce any more ammo without it being encoded with serial numbers and that all personal ammo must be used by 2011 or something like that.

Guys, has anyone else seen email traffic about encoding ammunition? I'm not buying it....it seems a bit drummed up. I did see a bill about it but it looked dead. Any input?

Let me clarify....the email states there is a bill about to pass that after June, no one can produce any more ammo without it being encoded with serial numbers and that all personal ammo must be used by 2011 or something like that.

I saw it, but think it was meant for retailers.....not those that load their own at home. I'd be interested to hear input as well.

ICandy.JPG

Before this pass is done I wanted to do my part to post some Icandy. Didn't bother with the long guns.

Top to Bottom:
S&W Super Black Hawk .44
S&W SW99 9mm
H&R (I think/need to look) .22
Taurus Ultralite Titanium .38
North American Arms .32

One of my last questions, I promise!!!!

So my tax return came back wayyyy heftier than I had anticipated, which opens up some options as to what i'm looking at for the concealed revolvers.

I've started looking for Ruger SP101's seeing as I've heard nothing but rave reviews about them and their reputation is great. one of my local shops just got 2 in, 2.25" barrel, shaved hammer, exactly what I want, but....they have the crimson trace laser grips. That means these little things are 670 bucks. Thats still pretty good price considering any of the S&W prices, but I dont know if its worth it with those grips.

I suppose i could always sell em off if i don't like em?

Opinions?

Funny you mention tax refund, ruger sp101 and laser grips all in the same post! Thats exactly what some of my refund is going for!

Any update on shipping Brandon?

Yea, sorry Jake. I was going to post the DC# yesterday, but got kinda busy. My day started at 0345 yesterday morning. I am starting taking taxidermy lessons from a local taxidermist. I started the lessons at 0900 (shipped pass on the way to the lesson) and we put in a long day. After 15 hours of taxidermy work I got home just after midnight last night, and I made it no farther than to stumble to the bed. So I didn't get to post it. Here ya go. DC#03071790000274842835
B

And she made her home in great shape sitting perfectly at 69/69 :)

Alright, so who stole my "bedding"? :angry:

I kid... :laugh:

Once JFields does his P/T's we can get the winner of the final contest, and put this baby to rest. :thumbs:

Jake,
My P&T's

Take: #20 Davidoff Mille Lonsdale

Put: Tatuaje Black (cello)
Woam 2006
PAM Torpedo (17 ENE 2006 box code)

Thanks for having me bro, and sorry for the slow response on the P&T's.

Jake,
My P&T's

Take: #20 Davidoff Mille Lonsdale

Put: Tatuaje Black (cello)
Woam 2006
PAM Torpedo (17 ENE 2006 box code)

Thanks for having me bro, and sorry for the slow response on the P&T's.

John, um.... I don't know how to respond! Those are great, obviously. You're supposed to take more than one magn!

It's alright, Ill make it up to you. :whistling:

i made my decision!

ruger2.jpg

Thanks for all the advice in this thread guys, and thanks again for having me!!

Nice! A beautiful new addition!

Jy0567 won the contest and his winnings will be on the way this afternoon.

JFields's package is also en route.

Gents, I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this pass as it allowed us to share thoughts, concerns, and ask questions in regards to a hobby we all share.

Thank you all for making this so easy on me! It was a great pass! :)