• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bouncing Baby Boy Pass

Ragamuffin

Reaction score
In a month from now, on January 25th, my wife and I are expecting our first baby. They tell us it's a boy. I want to start a pass to celebrate his birth. I'd like to get 8-10 passers ASAP and get started.(I know that it is probably unrealistic to expect to finish before the little guy shows up, but that's ok.) I would like people to add cigars they feel are suited to celebrating, maybe something they've smoked on a special occasion in the past. Anybody who wants in.......get me your snailers.

Thanks.

Rags :D

I'm a sending my info now :)

Congrats to you and your new family! :)

That's three down, seven to go. And thanks for all the congrats!

Rags :cool:

Rags, congrats to you and your wife. You better get all the sleep you can get now, because after the baby arrives, fergitaboutit! :D

Count me in on the pass. Message being sent.

Congrats to the new father!  I am in on this pass if its still open, snailer on its way :D
benjiev

Welcome aboard Benjiev, I have not received your snailer yet.

Rags

Rags, I just resent my snailer to you let me know if there is still problems ???
Benjiev

OK, that makes six, all snailers recieved. Almost there!

Rags :thumbs:

Thanks, hbooker. That makes seven, we're almost there. By the way, it looks like the baby may arrive before this pass even gets started!

Rags :D

The 17th is my recovery date, so I shall speak for that day as a special Date for a bonus goodies pack.Hehe, See what you started SKYDIVNEKD (lol.)
Ragamuffin - just enjoy the ride these guys are the best in the planet.

We're not waiting for the 17th or the 22nd. They're inducing labor today!

Rags :)

Ragamuffin,
Good luck to both of you :)  We will all be expecting the package arrival time and the confirmation name :D
benjiev