• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bouncing Baby Boy Pass

First I want to congratulate Rags and the wife on their little bundle of joy. They are truely gods gift to us. Take the time now to enjoy as they grow up faster then you think.

OK, First things first....... I took the Lars that were in this pass and bagged them twice more. When I opened the box I could smell em..... I shudder to think how much of that smell has married with some of these smokes. I couldn't detect anything in the Bolivar PC I had last night but I couldn't taste any of the rum I was drinking either..... ;) BTW, if anyone wants some Lars LMK..... I've got a few thats been sitting around here for some time. (aged, hehe!)

Takes:

AF Signature
AF Classic
Punch Punch (isom)
Bolivar P/C (isom)

Puts:

R&J Bully
HDM Excalibur 1066 (Lancelot)
AF 858 Sun Grown
Diamond Crown #7 Nat
Opus X #5
Monte #4 (isom)
Partagas Lusitania '99 (isom)
Punch Churchill '98 (isom)

The Punch Churchill is from the same Cab as the other one in the pass from Skydivnekd. Thought it might be nice to enjoy a 1 1/2 to 2 hour smoke with a friend. :)

I'm trying to get this thing boxed back up and my teenager ready for his basketball game so its not looking good for me to make it to the PO before they close today. I'll post up the info in a bit. Thanks Rag for letting me play in your first pass.

Enjoy!

Thanks a bunch, Allofus. Looks like this one is almosy done. By the way, what does isom mean?

Rags :D

Bwaaaa Haaa!
Welome rags.
Island South of Miami
(cuban)

Yep it's just as you suspected.
Treats for you!

Package will be heading home Monday. :)

D.C. #03010120000170012888

Ins - VA 898 920 444 US

Isom =
Island South Of Miami

Not sure which island its referencing since Cuban cigars are illegal in the US. :cool:

Delivery Status

You entered 0301 0120 0001 7001 2888

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:31 pm on February 27, 2002 in LINCOLN, NE 68504 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the post office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I love that part they add in there about returning it to sender if unclaimed. :cool:

Looks like you have a package waiting for you Rags. :)

You entered 0301 0120 0001 7001 2888

Your item was delivered at 12:26 pm on February 28, 2002 in LINCOLN, NE 68504

WELL ? :lookup:

I picked up the box on Thursday, sorry it took me so long to post. So, a month and a half and many cigars later, this pass is back home! Thank you very much to everyone who participated, I can't wait for the next one!

Rags :D :D :D

How is Momma and Pappa doing with the new baby? Getting any sleep :D