• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bouncing Baby Boy Pass

Rags, I just went to the USPS site and got this message:

Your item was accepted at 10:32 am on January 15, 2002 in HILLSBORO, OR 97123. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I don't understand why it would be taking this long. ???

Hopefully everything is O.K.

So I have been going out to the mail box each day following Mike's instruction regarding he PPDance only to be dissapointed  :(  Now the neighbors are looking at me kinda strangely as well.  Quinto.... buddy,  I wait with great anticipation :D
benjiev :)

Hi, I am sorry for not posting before. I am still waiting for the box. I hope tomorrow I will get it . I will keep you posted

Finally I got the box today.
Take:
La Gloria Cubana CG Maduro
Punch Rothschild
Sancho Panza
Partagas

Put:
Oliva O Oasis Sungrown
Arturo Fuente Chateau Sungrown
Holtons classic
La Aurora preferidos
AF Hemingway Classic Nat

Also I send in a bag a couple of cigars for James

Tomorrow the box is heading to Mike, I will post deliv conf #

Thanks James

Ohh boy, two passes in the same week! I'll be fired for doing that dance in my office twice! :)

I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Quito I owe you shadow and modf and apology ??? I got a little excited and got ahead of myself. Sorry for sounding too impatient.
Benjiev

No problem.
The box is heading to Mike
Deliv conf 0301 0120 0001 07001 2475

Have fun guys

It has just arrived :) I shall make my puts/takes tonight and post the tracking number tomorrow :)

Just a thoght......if anyone has any comments or suggestions about the way this pass is packed, please feel free to let me know!

Rags :cool:

Well I have agonized over a choice here, and since I have never had any of these, I figured I would give these a shot. I'll tell ya, these passes are really helping me find some variety :)

Grabs:
1 Partagas #1 Box Pressed
1 La Maxamiliano

Drops:
1 Partagas Black Label
1 Indian Tabac Bear
1 HdM Excalibur #2 (Natural)

Thanks for having me! I'll post the Number in the morning from the office.

Alrighy, here is the DC number: 0301 0120 0001 7001 2901

I thought I was going to have some trouble getting the package past the postage nazi :)