• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bouncing Baby Boy Pass

Wow, how can you not join in all this fun...... snailer sent!

Can we name the baby? huh, huh, can we? :D

Thanks, Allofus. That makes eight, I'd like two more but I'm gonna close this pass tomorrow (01-07) at midnight. With any luck, it'll be on it's way by Wednesday.

By the way, the baby was born this morning at around 9:00 via c-section. Jack weighs 5 lbs and is 17 inches long.

Rags :thumbs:

That is good news Rags! :cool: I trust mom and Jack (and dad of course) are doing well. Get your rest. :D

Congratulations to you and your wife Rags! :) :) :) :)

This pass is officially closed. With any luck I'll get it put together and sent out by tommorow. I'll post a list as soon as I can.

Rags :cool:

Allright, this is definately going out tommorow. Here is the order: husker mike
quito 60
modF
Shadow
benjiev
Skydivinkid
hbooker
Allofus 123
and then back to me.

And here are the cigars: 1 Punch Rothchild
1 Macanudo Maduro
1 Te Amo Cabinet Selection
7 Sinatra Robustos
1 Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison
1 Montecristo Magnum
1 Sancho Panza
2 Te Amo Lights
1 La Maximiliana
1 HDM Excaliber Robusto
2 Lars Tetens Tesshu Tabac
1 C.A.O. Brazilia Amazon
2 Partagas #1 Box Pressed

The confirmation number is: 0301 0120 0001 7001 2468.
Here it comes Husker Mike!!

Rags :thumbs:

Woo hoo! Thanks, man. I believe this is the first time I've gone lead off. Looking forward to it.

Rags....I haven't taken the opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your son, so.......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! to you and your wife. May he be healthy and happy forever! :D

Good job with getting the pass up and running. I'm sure you've had an abundance of free time on your hands!! :0

I look forward to it.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Thanks for the congrats, Skydivne. This pass is in the mail. What do I have to do to get it moved to Passes In Progress? Anyone?

Rags :0

Not yet. The tracking says accepted in Lincoln, still. I'm expecting tomorrow. ???

I'll let you know. :)

Got home from work and there was this package on the step. After doing some clean up work to the tupperware(the Drymistats came open and were all over) I proceeded to do my takes and puts.

Takes:
CAO Brazilia
Macanudo Maduro
Te Amo Cabinet

Puts:
La Luna Java Reserve
Mayorga High Octane Parejo
Bolivar Fuerte Corona
La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda Maduro
Te Amo Anniversario Vintage Churchill
I put a couple extra in a bag marked especially for you Rags.

I added some extra packaging to make sure it gets to the other coast safe and sound. Also, I put a master list of cigars so we can keep an inventory of what is in the box.

I will put it in the mail tomorrow (Tuesday) heading to quito60.

Thanks for the help Mike. Guess I should have put some tape on those humisticks. Heads up Quito.

Rags :cool:

Oh boy it getting closer to me. What was that dance you guys do ???
Benjiev

:D benjiev, that would be the Pee Pee Dance. Go out to your mail box, cross your legs and bounce and wiggle all around the box. ;)