• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bouncing Baby Boy Pass

Package arrived today. All the cigars are in good shape.

Takes:

Oliva "O" Oasis

Puts:

Excalibur #1 Natural
Cuesta-Rey #9 Pyramid
Counterfeit Cuban Churchill
Vega Fina DC
La Unica #400 Maduro

and a cigar in Rags bag.

Rags, thanks for having me on board for your first pass here on CP. Pass will go out tomorrow, Confirmation # 0301 0120 0001 7001 2482.

Heads up Benjiev, incoming! :D

I've been reading all about the war that's going on  ;)  and keeping a low profile.  Shadow thanks for the heads up  :)  I'll pop my head up and start watchin for that incoming package  :D
Benjiev

Rags,
Hot Diggity package arrived this afternoon everything in tact :D  Will try to get do T & Ps after my meeting tonight   ;)  and get this baby off tomorrow to the sweet Kentucky home of skydivnekd  :D  :D
Benjiev

Ohh great
now this could be messy,

after following SKYDIVNEKD into the passes like a pest now it dawns on me I directly follow him in this pass good greif...
and me making all the trouble.
I guess it's gonna be backwoods.

hbooker

What a great looking selection of cigars :0

Takes;
Te Amo Anniv. Vintage
Monte Cristo Magnum
Indian Tabac

Puts;
El Rey De Mundo Robusto Supremo
AF Hemingway Signature
AF Double Chateau SG
Hoja Yellowband Robusto Maduro

Rags, thanks for letting me play along. I hope the baby and mamma are doing well :)

Benjiev

Thanks Benjiev. Some GREAT puts. Looks like we're over halfway done here! And by the way, mother and baby are doing great.

Rags :thumbs:

Rags,
Just got back from PO package dropped off confirm # 0301 0120 0001 70010 2895. Package heading for Kentucky :D
Thanks again
Benjiev

I have the box and it is safe and sound. Sorry for the delay in posting, however, I have been TOO busy at work. ???

Everything looks pretty good in the box. I will list my takes/puts later and plan on shipping on Monday morning. :D

Have a good weekend.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

OK, my puts and Takes are as follows:

TAKES: Counterfeit Cuban Churchill and the El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema.

PUTS:
Indian Tabac Camaroon Legend (4" cigar)
CAO L'Anniv. Cam. Belicoso
HdM 135 Anniversary Robusto(4" cigar)
H. Upmann 1844 Natural
La Aurora E. Leon (looks like a P/C)
Bucanero(square pressed)
Perdomo "The Cigar"
Punch Punch (ISOM Feb. '99)
Bolivar Petit Corona (ISOM '98)

PUTS FOR JASON ONLY:
Punch Churchill (ISOM '98)
Punch Punch (ISOM '99)
Bolivar Petit Corona (ISOM '98)

I don't know all of the names for the earlier listed cigars.  I had picked them up and have forgotten the names.  SORRY!!

Oh well, I hope the puts have made up for the lack of communication on my part.  :lookup:   The box will go out in the morning and I'll post the numbers then.

Y'all have a great weekend.

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

PS: All cigars are marked accordingly. :p

Skydivnekd whatcha doing man?
No numbers?
This kinda a pearl harbor ohh by the way here is the pass thing?

No Box yet, but I am scambling putting worthy puts together.

Box here, Im just taken the time to let your know, Im out the door got to participate in teh 8 man street fight tonight, (PCW-Wrestling.com) Our show starts in about an hour.
I will play with the box when I get back.

Later
Grrrrr!

Ragamuffin - I wanted to let you know that I will be out of town until Thursday this coming week. Since I am next in line I felt I should let you know. I would think that the earliest the PO would get the box to me (assuming its mailed on Monday AM) would be Wednesday. (yea right!) More then likely it will get here Thurs, Fri, or Sat. and no delay but wanted to give you the option of having hbooker send it directly back to you if you wanted. I'm cool with it either way...... your call!

Kenny

Uhh Monday is a Holiday.
I send it tuesday. It shows Friday.

Let me know otherwise ok..

I had a pass collision and handled this one first.
I went throught the box, the humi things fell appart I fixed them and cleaned up the box. I repacked it it should be good.

There was a broken Cigar, almost had to have a cerimony but after detailed sugery (thanks to Onepyrotek for training and emergency pass repair kit) I believe I was able to salvage the Bolivar Corona. It's in there still for rags, they are such a tasty treat he should try it.
Takes:
HDM little guy
AF SG Corona
Oh and I elimiated one to the sinatras placed it in my BWorm missle area. I couldn't see rags getting those all back. The Lars did tempt me as I have not tried one but logic advised me differently.

Puts:
Gloria Cubana corona
PEGG Beli
Flamenco
Indian Tobac Gold
Leon Jimenez corona

OH Yeah here:

Enjoy.
Hbooker

Nice puts, hbooker, and thanks for the extra work. One passer to go and this one will be in the books!

Rags :cool:

The box has landed...... stay tune for update as soon as I can get to it. Hopefully tonight or first thing in the morning!