• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon County Stout

Its Ironic that the man who made the request can't get the damn beer lol. I just recently asked for a refund awaiting reply. 

David

Let's take care of that then!  Send me your addy via PM and I'll send a little beer package.
You can have 1/2 the aplenty I got as well.

Just got another pm from Christo.  Maybe he will pull through for you guys after all.  I certainly hope so.

Didn't even see this thread as I just haven't been granted with much free time for browsing lately, all will be set right through beer or through $ or more beer. Have the last of it going out tomorrow. One package was lost, another broken, all amidst finals, a promotion(kind of ironic considering), and personal matters. What was fine timing originally turned into very poor timing to offer any kind of favors and for that I apologize. I am not making excuses as this has stretched out for too long regardless of anything else - but I am going to make right with whomever I made wait.

All the best,
-Chris

Thank you for checking in and getting this set straight.  This is a fine lesson for others in the future that you have to honor the commitments you make.  Even if it takes a really long time, it is the right thing to do.  Great that you are finally getting it all together.  Make sure you ship the next shipments better than mine was packed.  If you have any questions just ask publicly or via a pm.  I just hate to see you lose any more $$$ on this.

Christo said:
Didn't even see this thread as I just haven't been granted with much free time for browsing lately, all will be set right through beer or through $ or more beer. Have the last of it going out tomorrow. One package was lost, another broken, all amidst finals, a promotion(kind of ironic considering), and personal matters. What was fine timing originally turned into very poor timing to offer any kind of favors and for that I apologize. I am not making excuses as this has stretched out for too long regardless of anything else - but I am going to make right with whomever I made wait.

All the best,
-Chris

Please post the tracking numbers as soon as they are sent.

As Christo noted above, he did send a PM to me today, and we have made a deal to put all of this at rest.

Scheduled pick-up for this PM

SweetRice - 1Z70V81T0392926316

Fjldo - 1Z70V81TP290088696

Killed time at the shop (custom home theater for anyone wondering) until about 6:45p with no delivery/pick up, not leaving things outside so I'll bring over to a terminal tomorrow a.m.

I got the package, yesterday.  came home late wasn't able to pick it up, as my apartment complex holds packages for us until we pick them up.

I will report back, but the box is here. 

Got the package today in hand.  

Everything turned out great, in fact a little too great lol.  The package was bubble wrapped that I had to pull out my tool box to open it.  I guess better safe than sorry after the first time.

Chris, thanks again.  We all know that things in life come up, hell it happens to all of us!  My only word of advice would be to keep us in the loop a little bit better.  But in the end you did it well and for that I am grateful!

Thanks,

David  

Everything turned out great, in fact a little too great lol.  The package was bubble wrapped that I had to pull out my tool box to open it.  I guess better safe than sorry after the first time.

Chris, thanks again.  We all know that things in life come up, hell it happens to all of us!  My only word of advice would be to keep us in the loop a little bit better.  But in the end you did it well and for that I am grateful!

Thanks,

David  
Nice comeback Christo.

Agreed.  Good on you, Christo, for manning up.  Just remember that keeping everyone in the loop is key when isht goes down.

Sweetrice80 said:

Thanks,

David  

Also received my package today intact, and agree, it was well wrapped and outstanding in selection.  Well worth the wait but feel bad he had to go through the motions twice.  I agree with the remainder of David's comments and won't belabor the point any further.  Thanks again!

Frank

Thanks,

David  

Also received my package today intact, and agree, it was well wrapped and outstanding in selection.  Well worth the wait but feel bad he had to go through the motions twice.  I agree with the remainder of David's comments and won't belabor the point any further.  Thanks again!

Frank
This is done