• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

ATTN:
ARRIVED IN STOCKTON CA AT 8:00 AM
THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT.

wow you cant make a colon or zero next to each other makes a :0

testing :0

is it there yet?

is it there yet?

is it there yet?

is it there yet?

Pass landed at 5PM, as I was leaving for an appointment. I will have to go through these tomorrow and hopefully get it off later in the day. If Not Early Sat morn at the latest!

I will post puts/ takes tomorrow! WHOO HOOO! :thumbs:

:D

Went through the pass and insured all were still in good condition. Both Oasis were fine, no shipping damages/movement.

Takes :

La Gloria "Churchill"

R&J "Churchill"

Puts:
Punch Grand Cru #2, Natural
Onyx Reserve "Toro"
Oliva O "Oasis Torpedo", Sungrown

Thanks for a great Pass Jason!

Pass is reboxed and headed to the PO. I will post tracker when I get home after work. :thumbs: :thumbs:

great puts bro!

whoo hoo shes' comming home!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Heh I guess I get the last say in this thread... since everything after this is "gravy"! :D

Package enroute via USPS Priority insured $300. ( If this baby gets lost Lew go buy yourself a nice box of cubans and lets do this puppy again! :sign:

Insurance number........trackable on internet is VA 295 580 201 US. You should see it Monday or so since they say 2-3 business days.

Awsome box......I'd LOVE to see your face when you see those sticks! :)

Jason...Buddy
Excellent Pass my friend. I was proud to be the first one in it. I too would love to see your face, I just wonder...Did you ever find those Pee Pee Proof dancin shoes? :D

Heheh.. PB said

Face :p

J your pass was awesome! Glad to have been part of it. If ya got a digital camera, take some shots and post 'em up. I'm curious to see yer face too when you open the box of Swishers we all REALLY put in the box :0

Oh man, why didn't you guys tell me we were supposed to put Swishers in there. Damnit, I could have exchanged the El Productos for Swishers. Man, you guys gotta do a little better at Communicating from now on. ???

:0

Sorry PB.. I think those will work too tho. Anything that makes him cringe when that box opens and all he smells are the sickly sweet aroma of cherry and tobaccy seconds :p

HAHAHAHAAAAAA

can't wait, I will take some pics with the digital camera, but I had problems trying to put pic on my avatar will see if I can work it. I'm not a computer wiz ???

Heya Jason, if you'd like, I can help you with the hosting for your pics, I have some extra space lying around. You'd just have to send the pictures to me, I'd create a little page and BAM! Done.

Or you could always post them like Matt and a few of the other brothers, just posting them in a post. See the buttons up above? All you have to do is click 'image' and then pic the picture off your computer and that'll throw it up here :)

Hmmm.... Now if we could get a few of the wimin to pose for Rod or something.... 'The Women of Cigar Pass' LOL

:0

anyone know how to track a insurance # with usps
# VA 295 580 201 US ???

??? thats what I thought FS was saying you could, just thought I'd check. :lookup:

Wierd. The USPS clerk said she would not put receipt confirmed because with the insurance it is trackable on the Internet. I will check back Monday with her to figure out what she meant. (though you will have the box by then :D )