• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

The "poor guy" mooch!

I like that one! May have to dig around in the box and see what I can find!

lmao :sign:

:p

See that? The new guy had something constructive to contribute to the board...

Teaching Leebo a new mooching technique!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

It's these cigars Leebo... They're makin me thirsty! ;)

Smokintone, I believe you and I have the LeeBo mooching gene in out blood we just have to release out inner mooch! lol

"grasshopper you will be an aficianado when you can take this puro from my hand"
:sign: :sign:

Remember kids: a inner mooch is a terrible thing to waste. ;)

Hallis just brought the box over to my desk and we cracked the seal together (no warm fuzzies so don't start it Lee) and it is a fine looking box you send there Jason. Unfortunately, you started this puppy with way too small a box. However, with a little help from my local Wally World, that error will be quickly corrected. Hallis and I will do our puts and takes in a bit, and get em up here and the box on it's way.

Lee: Keep your pants on buddy :D :0 ???

I will also add Emo's addy to the list and a little spreadsheet to do the puts and takes on. ;)

purobrat,
thanks for making the correction. I did debate over whether or not it was too big or small (didnt want cigars moving too much guess more bubble wrap would solve it),but I'm here to learn. :D How was the credo velcroed to the tupperdor? I put a piece of cedar in there in an attempt to keep the humidity from going too high, those tupperware containers can seal too well. ??? Just let me know how they arrived (too humid, too dry, just right!) enjoy bros :) :)

I did notice one stick that had some splitting at the foot, looks like it may have been a bit on the moist side. I actually think it is one that I want myself. I do not have a hygro with me to check it. Was the credo loaded with 50/50 or just H2O?

originally the credo was only distilled h2o later I added 50/50 solution sometime later but I believe more h2o will be present. Other than the one that started to split are they ok and cant the split one be revived? I closed the credo for delivery so the humidity would barely seep out.
btw purobrat you and smoking tone were talking about how you havent tried the af shortstory yet, unless hallis took it theres one in there for you to try. ;)

Speaking of SS's... PB, sorry to say my stupid friend gave the rest of his box to his father in law :angry: as an early fathers day gift. Can we say, "Brown Noser"? I knew you could :p

Anyway... Just wanted to add my 2 cents on the pass so far:

*drool*

Thank you. We now return you to our regular program.

:sign:

The split will be fine, other than that I see no ill effects, I am thinking that the hummidity if probably going to be fine. Especially once they are in a bigger humi :D

As for the SS, that is the FIRST thing Hallis latched onto. I actually have one, it was givin to me so I will be smoking it myself. But I think that when it leaves this here DFW Metro area, there will be some good stuff in there :0 ;)

Puts and Takes for Hallis, and for PuroBrat as follows:

Hallis:
Takes: Cohiba EV and Fuente Short Story
Puts: LaGloria Cubana Serie R (this one's a Phatty)
Punch Grand Cru Maduro (some nice bloom here)

PuroBrat:
Takes: Padron Executive and CAO Brazilia
Puts: Fuente Don Carlos #3
Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro
HDM "Ugly Stick" ISOM

will get this thing in the post first thing in the AM, get the tracking # top you shortly thereafter

nice puts, enjoy the takes :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great name J, glad you got it fixed like you wanted. Box is on the way to The Beast 0302 0980 0000 6467 3426

Heads up Jeff

Ok...lol...I think I'll just take everything you put PB...LMAO ;)

Now Now!!

Since this is a newbie pass, let me take a moment to give you guys MY phylosophy (discounting that I am no PHD)

I feel that when a new guy starts a pass, it's is because he wants to try some different stuff. SO, I made a rule for myself that I would make all MY takes from the stock with which the pass was started and if they were already gone, I would look for some duplicates or very simular sticks and pick from them, then PUT something not already there. And always better than I took.

This is just MY rule of t-h-u-m-b, you guys can stop laughing at me for being a goober now. :p ;)