• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BRPIB

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
Some of the early particpants in Blue Dragon's Blind Review Pay It Forward had a great time with it, and wanted to "play" again without taking away someone who hadn't done it yet's chance.

The first ten folks (listed below) from the Blind Review PIF have decided to do it in reverse.

This here is the recordkeeping thread for the Blind Review Pay It Backward (Henceforth and forevermore known as the BRPIB). There will be a separate review thread.

Once you've received cigars from the person above you on the list, please send three more (one to do a blind review on, and two others) to the next person on the list (this should be the person you received cigars from in the Blind Review PIF).

The list:

1.Stevehawk
2.Mr_Wolf
3.CgarDan
4.Burnt Tongue
5.Cuppajack
6.Jeff1101
7.CasaSoho
8.tigger
9.Ginseng
10.Blue Dragon

Ten seemed like a manageable number. Maybe the next ten on Blue Dragon's PIF will do something similar. :)

I'll post here when the starter package goes out to stevehawk.

Many thanks to Cory for the inspiration...

and edited for I leave words out sometimes...

Tim,

Thank you for coming up with this great idea and for shepherding to realization. I look forward to some more blind reviewing fun! :thumbs:

Wilkey

This is a great idea and should be a lot of fun. Thanks for the original idea, Cory, and thanks to tigger for setting this one up!

Now I get to send Mr_Wolf a mystery cigar to review... heh heh heh... I've got just the dog rock-- ... er, I mean, just the cigar... in mind. :D

Thanks for setting this up tigger. :thumbs: I can't wait for another shot at a blind review. I will take a different approach than the last time.???

All but one of the guys have confirmed their addresses, and I rechecked the one that hadn't in his profile, so...

WE'RE OFF!!!

The starter kit went out to stevehawk at lunchtime, DC# 0305 0830 0000 6133 5733

One thought crossed my mind after I mailed the instructions. With cold weather coming to most of the country, and the holidays coming up, it would be a good idea for each of us to contact the next guy on the list prior to mailing to him, just to make sure he'll be around to receive it.

Thanks everyone for particpating. I hope a good time is had by all!

All but one of the guys have confirmed their addresses, and I rechecked the one that hadn't in his profile, so...

WE'RE OFF!!!

The starter kit went out to stevehawk at lunchtime, DC# 0305 0830 0000 6133 5733

One thought crossed my mind after I mailed the instructions. With cold weather coming to most of the country, and the holidays coming up, it would be a good idea for each of us to contact the next guy on the list prior to mailing to him, just to make sure he'll be around to receive it.

Thanks everyone for particpating. I hope a good time is had by all!

Very good thought on checking in before shipping. Personally I will be gone December 15th-22nd, but not too worried as I have no doubt this group will move this along quickly.

This is a great idea and should be a lot of fun. Thanks for the original idea, Cory, and thanks to tigger for setting this one up!

Now I get to send Mr_Wolf a mystery cigar to review... heh heh heh... I've got just the dog rock-- ... er, I mean, just the cigar... in mind. :D
Just make sure I DON'T get a picture back, Sparky :laugh:

Lookin' forward to this!!

WE'RE OFF!!!

Got the package yesterday. Looks like another blind review will be coming soon! :)

Pakcage contents:

1 - AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 Candela
1 - El Rico Habano
1 - Mystery Stick

Thanks for the package and for putting this together, Tim. :thumbs:

I'll get Dan's put together and out today or Monday latest. (Now where did I put that photo?) :whistling:

I'll get Dan's put together and out today or Monday latest. (Now where did I put that photo?) :whistling:

ROFLMAO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't wanna see what Shelly has seen!!! :sign:

Hope you enjoy 'em Steve. That ERH has a bunch of years on it, the 858 not. Should make for a varied smoking experience.

Thanks now to y'all who made the kind remarks above, and in advance to everyone - I'm sure this will be fun and informative.

ROFLMAO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't wanna see what Shelly has seen!!! :sign:

Okay you fockers what the hell?? What photo are we talking about?

It's hell being outta the loop, ain't it :sign:

I'm saving yours til xmas! :laugh:

Don't know if I can hold out that long. This pic needs to be seen by as many as possible... :D

Btw, Dan, here's your DC#:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 7928 8346

It goes out tomorrow!

Dammit tigger, I was at the GW last night and I forgot to let you know.... :(