• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BRPIB

Tigger I haved smoked the mystery cigar and have my notes and pictures. The only thing I have left to do is post the review hopefully I will be able to get this done by the end of the week. Sorry for holding this up.

Not at all Jeff. We're in good shape, and I look forward to reading your review. :)

I've packed up the BR-PIB package and will be sending it out via the APC at our local PO tomorrow morning.

Cory, I'll be very interested to hear your take on the cigar I'm sending you to review.

Tim, I've smoked #1 and if the weather holds, tomorrow I'll smoke #2. Quite interesting so far. :)

Wilkey

Here is the DCN for the final leg of this baby!

0480 5305 9010 0104 5117

Cory, INCOMING!!!

Tim, thanks again for dreaming up this pass. It was a lot of fun and well run.

Wilkey

Tim, thanks again for dreaming up this pass.

Wait 'til January or so, when the Lee Ho Fook's boxpass gets underway. I believe it will involve my making fortune cookies. :D

Thanks for the kind words Wilkey. It's been enjoyable...

Like in Zevons Warewolves of London?

:thumbs:

It will have not much to do with werewolves, and more to do with a Chinese menu theme, but Warren's the inspiration, no doubt.

When I have it completely fleshed out, I'll post in the Open Passes room sometime after the Holidays.

DRAW BLOOD!

:D

Awwoooooooooooooo!

You might be surprised at the things one can find on a Chinese menu. ;)

Wilkey

What's wrong with werewolves? unsure.gif

Not a thing. Some of my best friends are werewolves.

It's just hard to get them to sit still long enough to write a list of puts on 'em. Postage is a nightmare. And they usually suck all of the Boveda packs dry. :D

Label/Receipt Number: 0480 5305 9010 0104 5117

Your item was delivered at 10:45 AM on December 21, 2006 in BOISE, ID 83704.

Yeah baby!

Wilkey

WOOHOOO!

Can't wait to read what you dropped on BD, Wilkey. :)

The box is back to BD? Good, I hope he got some good stuff! It was looking good when it passed through here!

edited to correct typo.

Come on spud boy! Open that box! :D

Wilkey
Thanks Guys!!! When the package showed up I thought that Wilkey was my SS, but no .... the package showed up just as I was leaving for the airport. I did take a couple minutes to peruse, drool, and stick them in the coolidor. That was awefully generous and very much a suprise. There is one gar in there ... a rare beauty ... a sight for sore eyes ... a wonder of wonders .... a tubed grape white owl!!! You really shouldn't have. :sign:

If I remember correctly, the generous Ginseng sent:

Diamond Crown Maximus #4
Camacho Corojo Figurado
And beautiful Robusto/Toro mystery stick

I won't be back until after January, so I will do my review then. I thought about bringing them with me, but my Dad and Stepmom absolutely hate them. And I figured it would do me some good to go w/o smoking cigars for a couple weeks.

Thanks again gents!! I am very humbled by your generosity. :blush: And an additional thanks to tigger for carrying on the Blind Review to another level.

Happy Holidays Boys!