• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BRPIB

OK, I just received a PM from tigger asking for my status.

I had honestly forgotten about the BRPIB trade, and hadn't checked this thread (or really any CP threads) in a while...

I was out of the office on Monday the 27th (when USPS shows the package as being delivered) but I didn't received anything. I just spoke to the receptionist who handles all the incoming US Mail, and she confirmed that nothing came in for me on that day...

What is the procedure in this situation?

Once I dig myself out from under a pile of paperwork I'll give USPS a call and see what they have to say.

Sorry for going incommunicado...

John - Please check with your PO as soon as you can and let us know. The detail for that DC # shows their having left a notice on Friday, with actual delivery Monday. It may be that they made an error, and still have the package. Hopefully it's as simple as that.

If not, we'll figure something out...

Spoke to the USPS customer Service people...

They logged everything and forwarded it on to the local PO.

I should hear from them today or tomorrow...

I think I'd have been inclined to contact the local PO directly, as that would be the quickest route to getting this back on track. Hopefully they'll respond sooner rather than later. Regardless, we'll resolve what happens next by tomorrow evening...

Cuppajack,

Here's hoping this gets resolved quickly.

Just a suggestion but if you don't think you can or want to carry out the review, please send the package right back out to the next participant on the list.

Wilkey

Cuppajack if you cant find that package and you want to do a review I will send out another box to you and try to replicate what was lost!

BT,
That's a very gracious offer. But for now I'd say let's just sit tight and give CJ a chance to get this cleared up.
Wilkey

Very kind offer Paul! I think Wilkey's suggestion makes sense at this point though...

For anybody who is following this, I'm "collatin' data, as they say."

Bonus points towards nothing if anybody knows where the quote comes from. :p

For anybody who is following this, I'm "collatin' data, as they say."

Bonus points towards nothing if anybody knows where the quote comes from. :p
I'll put up a genuine, mint condition "No Prize" too. :D

Wilkey

So, here is where I'm at:

Package shows delivered by USPS, and talking to the manager of the post office, we swears it was delivered...

So it must have gone missing somewhere inside my office...
I'll send out a package to Jeff1101 tomorrow, and continue to scour the building.

Heads up Jeff.

I'm really sorry things when awry on my watch... If any body has any concerns with the way I'm handling things, please PM me so I can make things right.

Looks like this is on its way to being back on track! :thumbs:

Looks like this is on its way to being back on track! :thumbs:

Speaking of which, guess what just showed up on my desk!

The mail carrier was apologetic, but didn't offer much in teh was of an explanation to why it got all FUBAR'd. I'm just glad the damn thing turned up!

The package from Burnt-T is very generous and, frankly, daunting as al the sticks are B-I-G.

There is a baseball-bat sized CAO Africa, a corona-gorda looking LFD Ligero (never had one of these!), an RP '90 Priamide, and a gorgeous PAN 64!

Then there is the mystery stick. about 7x48 and dark, ruddy, reddish color with a slight box-press. I cannot wait to smoke this one!

Excellent! I've been busy as hell at work and haven't had time to post. I'm glad everything worked out well! :thumbs: