• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BRPIB

I've heard from Jeff that he's received the package from cuppajack.

Once again, I'm really happy this turned out the way it did.

Also want to note that John was really willing to step up and make this whole thing right. :thumbs:

Jeff1101, package on its way, DC# 01038555749965266401

John package arrived today with some very nice smokes lets see it look as if we have a La Gloria Cubana, a Padron 3000, a Gurkha Master Select? and a nice looking cigar in a light brown shade wrapper with a wonderful smell. It might be a day or two before I get to this it has been cold here. Anyway package will be off tomorrow to CasaSoho. You ready Matt? DC to follow.

Yay!
I'm very happy this all worked out.

I've been eying the mystery stick from Burnt Tongue and can't wait to torch it. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow...

I just checked the DC# and this is waiting for me at home. I will update with what I found later on.

-Padilla Obsidion
-Don Diego Annv.
-El Rico Habano

- Mystery stick is 7" natural, I will post a pick tomorrow.

Tim- This will be on its way to you tomorrow.

Those El Rico's are pretty good! I especially like the Torps with about 6 months in the cooler.

ohhhhh El Ricos used to be a favorite of mine!
I'm surprised they don't get much love around these parts...

Anybody up for a box-split of Clubs?

Package recevied from MAtt...AF Short Story, a tasty lookin' JdN Antaño , and a very dark LGC Serie R. Yum! :) Plus a good lookin' mystery cigar. Hope to get to do my review tomorrow, though I have a couple of other cigars I need to get smoked as well.

Wilkey, I'll ship the next leg to you on Monday.

cuppajack- I really don't have any more money in the budget for cigars for awhile, but if you buy a box of the El Rico clubs, I'd be glad to trade you for a 5er...

My thanks to Matt, and to everyone who has gotten this pass near the homestretch!

Wow,

This is moving as quickly as the cigar drafts. :D Well done, everyone.

Monday's fine, Tim. :thumbs:

Wilkey

LOL @ daddy-o!

I think this may prove interesting...it's a sort of blind comparison review.

Touchdown!

I see a Brobergs Anni Davidoff Beli :0 , a DP Vegas Cubana toro-ish cigar and two fine smelling coronas-sized sticks for the test. Wow!

Tim, you read my mind about the VC. I've been curious ever since that single passed through the draft. And the Broberg...I'm going to have to pick up a Dav Millenium to run it against.

I will probably pick and pack tomorrow morning and get it out to Cory. This baby's goin' home!

Wilkey

:thumbs:

Glad it looks appealing. :)

We're in the homestretch now fellas!