• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bruce's word of the day

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
Boorish bunch that you all are, I've decided to help improve your lexicon. I'm going to post a word for the day, its definition, and a sentence illustrating it's use. I might even post 2. Won't always be daily. I might not feel like it. I invite you to show your Brothers that you understand the word by posting your sentence. You will be graded.

convivial \kuhn-VIV-ee-uhl\, adjective:

1. Fond of feasting, drinking, and good company; sociable.
2. Merry; festive.

DenverDog opened a quart of beer for himself and soon grew convivial.

Boorish bunch that you all are, I've decided to help improve your lexicon. I'm going to post a word for the day, its definition, and a sentence illustrating it's use. I might even post 2. Won't always be daily. I might not feel like it. I invite you to show your Brothers that you understand the word by posting your sentence. You will be graded.

The Lexicons guard the magical treasure at the end of the rainbow.

Did I win??

After selling his opus and franks at twice his asking price Wigwam was very convivial!
thumbs-up.gif

Having a convivial evening is just what the doctor ordered after receiving bad news!

Did I win??

Upon going to the hobby shop, Haguc becomes convivial once he sees Pokemon and Magic the Gathering limited edition releases.

Frank is in a very convivial mood at the moment knowing his wife will leave him the fuck alone tonight during the Yankee game.

Did I win??

Upon going to the hobby shop, Haguc becomes convivial once he sees Pokemon and Magic the Gathering limited edition releases.

These are back in stock again!!?!?! Wow.. I am feeling quite convivial, those Lexicons won't stop me from getting them this time!

BSneed51 seems like an all-American family man, but when he's around fancy gentlemen he quickly becomes convivial and prances about like a magical fairy from the forests of Eisengard.

After a night of bromancing, soulpuppy and Sneeds make quite the convivial pair!

There have been many convivial herfs enjoyed by the members of CigarPass.

"Whenever I see RedRaider's avatar I become so convivial I have to rub one out"