• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bruce's word of the day

Today I celebrate Thanksgiving. There is nothing more convivial than slaughtering a bird, stuffing its organ cavity with croutons, sticking it an oven for hours on end, and making a sauce from the carcass drippings... all while drinking my face off. Cheers!

The sweet aroma of a Krispy Kreme shop creates convivial delusions in Jon's head.

I know I know, the cop/donuts thing is kinda played out. But It made me chuckle.

Doc found the young ladies, at the House of the Pink Chrysanthemum, in an unusually convivial mood for their monthly exam. ;)

Doc.

Doc found the young ladies, at the House of the Pink Chrysanthemum, in an unusually convivial mood for their monthly exam. ;)

Doc.

:laugh: :laugh: Where in holy heaven is the House of the Pink Chrysanthemum?!?!?

Word of the Day for Monday, October 12, 2009
exculpate \EK-skuhl-payt; ek-SKUHL-payt\, transitive verb:

To clear from alleged fault or guilt; to prove to be guiltless; to relieve of blame; to acquit.

Wigwam managed to exculpate himself by ignoring the criticism thereby completing his gouging of some willing idiot or unknowing victim.

All you lawyers, hush now.

The ladies of the HOTPC giggled uncontrolably when Doc took his exculpator out of his Unit One bag.

Doc.

Over the weekend, the Lexicons seemed quite convivial when they were exculpated from the charges of stealing all the Pokemon and Magic the Gathering limited releases from the local hobby store.

The curse befell the descendants of every archaeologist who had a hand in exculpating the mummy's tomb.

Gerald Uelmen thought "If it doesn't fit, you must exculpate" just didn't quite sound right.

redolent \RED-uh-luhnt\, adjective:

1. Having or exuding fragrance; scented; aromatic.
2. Full of fragrance; odorous; smelling (usually used with 'of' or 'with').
3. Serving to bring to mind; evocative; suggestive; reminiscent (usually used with 'of' or 'with').

Moki's collection was extensive, filling his sizable humidor. Why he chose this cigar was a mystery as he described it redolent with the aroma of cured armpit scrapings and reeking of oak aged moose piss.

The sketchy Chinese take-out place was shut down by the health inspector after he discovered redolent droppings on the food preparation surfaces.

Everytime my wife hears "wheel....of.......Fortune", she becomes redolent of her last time playing that slot machine.

After completing his shift protecting the citizens of his fine community, Souldog hits the gym and when finished he is very redolent of a combination of body odor, gas station smokes, and a hint of bear claws.

After completing his shift protecting the citizens of his fine community, Souldog hits the gym and when finished he is very redolent of a combination of body odor, gas station smokes, and a hint of bear claws.

FAIL! The doggie prefers pink glazed donuts!

If you are nursing or pregnant, or become pregnant, please see your doctor before taking redolent.

If you are nursing or pregnant, or become pregnant, please see your doctor before taking Redolent.

Winner!! This is the best use of "Bruce's word of the day." in a sentance so far!!!
sign.gif
sign.gif
(although I did have to make one small change)
tongue.gif

This locker room has the redolent of feet and ass.

I was overwhelmed by her redolent pink chrysanthemum as I was preparing to use my exculpator on the convivial young woman.

Doc.