• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Budweiser Select

Bet you didn’t expect to get bashed so hard for your plebian tastes eh Rod. :p

I don't see anyone slamming Rod for his taste in beer, plebian or otherwise. It's purely a matter of personal preference. Some people want a beer with a bit of flavor, some people prefer a Bud, some people prefer monkey urine.

refreshment.jpg

I have been drinking Select for the last month or so, IMO it tastes the best out all Low Carb beers, which isn't saying much. I am trying to drop some weight for the wedding coming up in August. I told her I must love her if I am drinking such a light tasteless beer!!

Ohh, if you like Redhook, try its big brother Blackhook, much more refreshing flavor.

I have already proven that I have no class with my cigar selection, but I love Bud Select, when cold, very smooth and tasty. Not quite Guiness or Becks Dark, but tasty. Lets face facts, when it is over 80 degrees and over 75 per cent humidity, any cold beer tastes good, at least in Boston when we watch the Sox or Pats win. Paul :rolleyes:

edited for spelling