• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena Vista Piramide (Torpedo)

ncast2523 said:
Nice review! I bought a fiver of robustos after hearing lots of good things about these and busted one out for myself and a friend the other night, and they were both plugged as hell! We re cut and even had to stab them repeatedly to try to fix the draw and it only got slightly better. Still not good at all. However when I was able to get decent draws these were really nice, reminded me of Cubans. Hopefully the rest of mine aren't like this!

Thanks! I like to box dry my cigars the day before I smoke them in case they are a little too wet which also causes a tighter draw, maybe try that if you already don't do this, I hope the others are better because these are really good!

Well I have a trick to help with a tight draw (check before you set fire to it). Place the cigar in a plastic baggie, put the stick in the back of the fridge for a few hours 2-3ish. Grab stick from fridge and take a cold draw it see if it has loosened up. If good, set fire to it.

Backslide said:
Well I have a trick to help with a tight draw (check before you set fire to it). Place the cigar in a plastic baggie, put the stick in the back of the fridge for a few hours 2-3ish. Grab stick from fridge and take a cold draw it see if it has loosened up. If good, set fire to it.

I do the exact same thing... works for me (most of the time)

CigSid said:

I do the exact same thing... works for me (most of the time)

And if this fails just put it back in the humi cut for a couple of weeks and check on it every so often. If still too tight stick a draw poker tool in it and give a few more weeks in the humi with the poker in it. I have had some sit in the humi that were plugged sometimes for months cut and sure enough they free up enough to comfortably smoke them without a fight. 

I rather chuck a cigar than put up a fight. 

I just suck until I'm blue in the face and my eyeballs are popping out of their sockets.   ???

thechenman said:
I just suck until I'm blue in the face and my eyeballs are popping out of their sockets.   ???
:laugh: :laugh:

Nice tricks guys! Didn't know about the fridge one or sticking in a draw poker tool and leaving the cigar in the humi this way.

thechenman said:
Yeah, I really hope you're talking about cigars still.