• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena vistas at a steal!

emoshun said:
In his ridic story he posts;

"Fair warning: in a month or two, I'm getting in a few thousand more boxes from the factory - the last of the Edicion Limitada '08 blend - but in even bigger sizes. Those will not, cannot, be priced anywhere near this $14.99."

Let's see if he prices them close to that when that time comes. :)
We shall see. Even at 50% off,at around $60 a box or so they would be considered a good deal. From receiving their promotions in email, typically their sales and close outs run from 30%-90% off original MSRP.

Mines arrived yesterday. They look great! C, I hope that you will let us know when the next deal comes around!

IMG_20150617_212419_wm_zpspjhfmt7g.jpg

Dang.  Those Petite Pyramids look good.   Wish I had gotten those before they were sold out.  I'm sure the short churchs will be as good as well.

Mine arrived about an hour ago.  Smoke one and it was pretty darn good.  Corona Larga.  They were not humidified during but what the heck for the price it was a great deal and its raining out so the humidity is high.  Thanks for the heads up again.

Mine should be soon and my tastebuds are waiting. Gonna rest two boxes but sure gonna try a few right up front. I was balls to the wall when someone mentions they were like a BHK.

Pugman1943 said:
Mine should be soon and my tastebuds are waiting. Gonna rest two boxes but sure gonna try a few right up front. I was balls to the wall when someone mentions they were like a BHK.
I wouldn't say they are like a BHK. It's a totally different smoke. I'd say the buena vistas have more strength, not much, but more than the BHK. The couple I've had. It's definitely a good smoke but the BHK's are in a class by themselves.

Safe n sound, along with my new Xikar cutter, both a happy dads day from the CFO.
18984694f0fa7f4d88cff7f349106999.jpg

Aw, come on C, let me dream. More full is good for me, I like full. For what the cost of a BHK is, it should taste better than ..... I,don't think I can say that word here, but it should be DAMM fine. Considering all of you jumped on this like rabbits in heat says a lot, so I'm looking forward to these.

Mine to be delivered today... looking forward to it.   

Anyone notice the ones that are left are 22.50 now?   The Corona Gorda and Pyramids I got are showing 22.50 but sold out... I think I got mine for 14.99

sok454 said:
Mine to be delivered today... looking forward to it.   

Anyone notice the ones that are left are 22.50 now?   The Corona Gorda and Pyramids I got are showing 22.50 but sold out... I think I got mine for 14.99

Yep, they all say that now.  Maybe they're wanting to make a few more bucks on the next shipments, due to the popularity of the previous $14.99 pricing.

Got my two $14.99 boxes yesterday. Everything looked just fine.

Prices change. Sales change. Usually why it's stated as "while supplies last".

All descriptions of these describe them as a light to medium body cigar. That alway turned me off. After trying these I would say medium with full flavor that is for sure. ( for me anyway)

Just got my 4 boxes. Some minor blemishes and loose bands but nothing that should affect the smoke. And for 14.99, I'm definitely not complaining.

Got mine yesterday. Had one this morning. Money well spent.