• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buffalo Trace Antique Collection

I've moved from bad to worse with liquor selection. I was told there was 6 bottles total shipped to Ohio, last year.

If anyone sees an extra bottle of Weller and/or Saz, let me know.

U got any pappy 20?

A half bottle. LOL

That stuff will never see the light of day here.

I didn't see any of the Saz last year, not sure if it even made it down here. I do know of a place that has a bottle or two of the Handy Saz. Different juice though.

I didn't see any of the Saz last year, not sure if it even made it down here. I do know of a place that has a bottle or two of the Handy Saz. Different juice though.

I appreciate you looking. I haven't drank much of my Handy from 2 releases ago.

Argh, I just checked my local yesterday and they said they are not due into them until the second week of Nov. Sounds late to me. But we always seem to get shipments slow over here.

welcome to CP [member='ROCK']. I see that you're from Colorado as well. Post up an intro thread so we can know a lil bit more about you.

Jason

I'm hearing that more retailers will have it this year, but they are getting smaller allotments to spread it around.

Going to Louisville this weekend and hitting up all the big stoes. Hope to find this.

looks like it has hit most retailers now. The Handy Sazaerac is part of the BTAC.

The George T. Stagg is really, really good this year. 142+ proof and just heaven in a glass. Bourbon of the gods.

~Boar

The Handy Sazerac and Sazerac 18 are both part of the BTAC.  Handy Sazerac is superior to the 18 IMO

Depends what year.  Sometimes it IS all that and more.
carddoug said:
I've only had the 18 saz... And I didn't think It was all that..