• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Built in Wall Humidor - First time project

Thanks everyone! Everything is still holding the humidity well, so that is good. If I got the thing filled all the way up it would probably do even better. I have a few small pieces of scrap spanish cedar that I need to cut up and make some dividers for the drawers but never got around to it. It's definitely nice having the extra space and the visibility to see what I want to smoke. Just need to get it stocked up and find more time to smoke! :)

Very nice work!!! It must be nice every time you go to grab a smoke now and see that they're resting in that humi

Nothing much more to add, but sure agree with the gang; dandy job. Now if we only had cellars in Texas :D

LOL exactly! My wife has family in Ohio and when we go visit them, I stand in the full sized basements and think 'oh what I could do down here!'

Nice work on the humidor!

Nothing much more to add, but sure agree with the gang; dandy job. Now if we only had cellars in Texas :D

That is simply unreal...I am bookmarking this thread and will be coming back to it and hopefully replicating it in my own house.

Jeffrey L.