• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

In the famous words of Satoshi Nokamoto-,” if you don’t understand it, I don’t have time to explain it to you.”

You get the price you deserve.

Bitcoin is the only ‘crypto’ to buy. All other ‘cryptocurrency’ is a scam.

Good luck with 21% inflation. Bitcoin is not an investment it is a way to save money. You don’t sell bitcoin you hold it.

So, no defense of your bullshit numbers? No surprise. Says a lot about your strategy here.
At what point does this become nothing more than spam?

As someone from the generation of Silver & Gold bugs, it has a familiar ring. Now, I've done just fine flipping some metals but, 30 years later, it's still cash that people carry.

As someone from the generation of Silver & Gold bugs, it has a familiar ring. Now, I've done just fine flipping some metals but, 30 years later, it's still cash that people carry.
And silver or gold is "guaranteed"to hold it's value to some degree. Digital currency could evaporate at any moment and none of the people who "think" they own it can do anything about it.

@kona1000 what about Eth?
ETH is controlled by Vitalic Buterin and therefore is in UnConfiscatable and immutable. When Vitalic needs to print more Ethereum he will print more Ethereum. He will eventually inflate ETH. That’s not to say you can’t gamble on it. Bitcoin is unlike all other cryptocurrencies.
With bitcoin there’s only 21 million, that’s it.
There is no one in control of bitcoin it is a computer program that runs. Currently running on over 100,000 computers all over the world. It’s the hardest money on the planet and it will eventually take over all other money. Hal Finney theorized bitcoin will eventually equal global GDP.
In the next ten years the mining reward for BTC will be below 1 BTC and 99% of BTC will have been mined. It will take roughly 130 years to mine the last 1%. There will never be more BTC there will only be less. Hard money will dominate soft fiat over time. If there is a 3% chance BTC equals Global GDP. That’s a risk I am will to take. Being your own bank is not for everyone.
Now, BTC is the best store of value with the greatest upside.

And silver or gold is "guaranteed"to hold it's value to some degree. Digital currency could evaporate at any moment and none of the people who "think" they own it can do anything about it.
The government can come take your gold. They have done it before.

With a digital currency I can take it anywhere in the world with me. Anyone in the world can except this money without a third party.

So, no defense of your bullshit numbers? No surprise. Says a lot about your strategy here.
At what point does this become nothing more than spam?
Do your own research. I could give a fuck about your bullshit numbers. You believe whatever you want bro. Why do people get so annoyed about Bitcoin? I don’t have to defend Bitcoin to you or anyone, I’m telling you what’s gonna happen, you believe it or you don’t.
BITCOIN is so encompassing, I’ve even heard it called the third rule of accounting, because it is immutable. I in no way fully understand everything about BITCOIN and what it is going to do to the world, but I do know it is here to stay and there’s gunna be less tomorrow.

Reactions: Rod
Do your own research. I could give a fuck about your bullshit numbers. You believe whatever you want bro. Why do people get so annoyed about Bitcoin? I don’t have to defend Bitcoin to you or anyone, I’m telling you what’s gonna happen, you believe it or you don’t.
BITCOIN is so encompassing, I’ve even heard it called the third rule of accounting, because it is immutable. I in no way fully understand everything about BITCOIN and what it is going to do to the world, but I do know it is here to stay and there’s gunna be less tomorrow.
F4589D8E-31BC-4836-A173-D48983506446.gif

To be fair they were your bullshit numbers that now I guess you don’t give a Fuck about… 😁

Only reason bitcoin has any value is because people believe it does. I guess the same can be said for the dollar.

My opinion: August 22nd, 2020.

Looks like it was trading in the $8k range only two years ago, and today is holding strong in the low $20k's, with regular strong fluctuation between 20-24k. No stock can offer such great rewards to day traders, if that's your thing. Not to mention a bull run in between that took it close to $70k. Pretty damn good history if you ask me. ;)

Tom - not sure what numbers you're seeking, though if you look at the history of bitcoin, it continues its upwards trajectory year over year.

The next halving will definitely be interesting...

Below is the current view of the BTC price with monthly candles. Looks like the bottom is in or at least close to it. The MACD is clearly showing a rather strong bottom as well, with what should be a reversal in the next 12 months or so.

I have no emotions whatsoever in this thread, though definitely find it interesting how controversial BTC can be. LOL

1661474229453.png

The government can come take your gold. They have done it before.

With a digital currency I can take it anywhere in the world with me. Anyone in the world can except this money without a third party.
I can take my imaginary friend Bob with me anywhere I want to go. He is the king of the world and can do anything I want him to do.

I will sell you shares in my imaginary friend Bob for $1,000 per share. 🤪

Tom - not sure what numbers you're seeking, though if you look at the history of bitcoin, it continues its upwards trajectory year over year.

I'm not seeking any numbers. I'm seeking clarification for the lies Kona is pushing in here. And the trajectory of bitcoin has absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted.

None of this is a surprise, though. I often find those who are most adamant about bullshit don't actually listen to the questions they're being asked. Even when the questions are looking for clarification on claims they made. They just shout their script louder and louder.

Go back through the thread and you'll see that stands up time and time again.

And then you give him a thumbs up when he tells me to do my research into his lies.

You guys have fun tickling each others balls over your imaginary money. I'd much rather suffer through konas made up inflation number than actually be down over 50% YTD.

I'm not seeking any numbers. I'm seeking clarification for the lies Kona is pushing in here. And the trajectory of bitcoin has absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted.

None of this is a surprise, though. I often find those who are most adamant about bullshit don't actually listen to the questions they're being asked. Even when the questions are looking for clarification on claims they made. They just shout their script louder and louder.

Go back through the thread and you'll see that stands up time and time again.

And then you give him a thumbs up when he tells me to do my research into his lies.

You guys have fun tickling each others balls over your imaginary money. I'd much rather suffer through konas made up inflation number than actually be down over 50% YTD.

Looks like perhaps we should add crypto to the small list of "touchy subjects" not to discuss at CP? 😁

@MilesMingusMonk Attention Fez Member #769 - please table this for discussion at the next board meeting. And be sure to bring your extra tall fez for this one...

Looks like perhaps we should add crypto to the small list of "touchy subjects" not to discuss at CP? 😁

@MilesMingusMonk Attention Fez Member #769 - please table this for discussion at the next board meeting. And be sure to bring your extra tall fez for this one...

Discussing and yelling at those who disagree with you are totally different things. I'd be more than happy to discuss crypto. I've got some small holdings as I try to figure the whole thing out.

I think pushing disingenuous numbers to further a point, telling people they're stupid for trusting a monetary system that's been in place for over a hundred years, or replying to every question with snark and "do your own research into what I said" is probably the furthest thing from discussion.