• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

Hey Hallis, you and Beast should go bowling!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

You're probably right  Leebo. But we'd get kicked out of the bowling alley for being rude and offensive.

Manly items can get in the way of a good follow through when not properly contained. I'll have to pass on this contest, lest I trip and brake something important!! :D :p :0 :0 :0

Big Worm
BlkCigarCzar here and I want to get in on the pass if there is still room and its not to big.  :cool: I've been a member for a while but I haven't been able to get involved in a pass til now. Let me know what you need from me if I'm in...and can you tell me where I can read all the rules to the pass, I want to be up to speed and make sure I can get it on the pass.  :thumbs: I'll send you my snailer info and phone if thats necessary....til then "Kick Back and Smoke A Stoge!!!"
(___]]]~~~~

Thanks
BlkCigarCzar :cool:

PuroBrat said:
Manly items can get in the way of a good follow through when not properly contained. I'll have to pass on this contest, lest I trip and brake something important!! :D  :p  :0  :0  :0
Yah you might burn something on that hot air vent,, I personally wouldnt want to get anything stuck in the ball-return. :sign:

:lookup: has the pass order been established yet???? :thumbs:

:D Last time he said anything it was to the effect that by Monday ( presumably the 27th)he hoped to see what he had so he could set up order and determine the final payload! The time draws nigh!

Big Worm said:
Ok guys, I've been tossing this idea around for quite some time and have decided to launch it.  Here's the deal:  
[snip: the deal]

As for the definition of "newbie", you guys know who you are...new people to the board...to cigar smoking....have low stock in the humidor, etc.

Anyway, sign up now and send me your snailers via PM or e-mail and I'll get ya' on the list.
Worm,

I guess I'm your newbie.  New to CP, new to ASC, not even enough cigars to fill my 1st humidor, yet.  (Although I have a few boxes on order.)

The CP thing is way cool -- my main goal isn't to stock-up so much as to try a few different cigars and see what I like.

It's also a hair intimidating.  Being a rank newbie, I worry that I won't know what's "same value or better" than what I might take.  Obviously, I know a $2 cigar from a $8 cigar (hey, this is California! ;), but I wouldn't know, for example, if an Ashton is considered better or worse than an A. Fuente.

So, am I maybe too much of a newbie to participate?  How "tough" is this room?  I don't want to make enemies my first time out...

What's the protocol?  Is there such a thing as a "newbie coach"? ;)

Also, if I am allowed into your pass, I only get to the post office a couple of times a week (I live in the sticks), so the box might be stuck with me for several days.  I guess I'd like to be at the end, or someplace where folks won't get upset at me for holding things up.

...Or should I just hold off a bit?

Thanks for your help.

(I'm also not sure if I'm posting to a list or sending you e-mail.  It seems I'm also a newbie to these web-based group thingies.  This should be exciting... <G>)

Guys...quick update....very quick! My ISP is on the fritz and my service is cutting in and out like crazy so I've not been able to post at all. I'll wait until tomorrow (supposed to be resolved by then) and post the pass participants/lineup/order. :)

Hallis: ? What's that mean?

STM: Thanks Bro! :) Glad to see ya' popped in! :cool:

BW

Back