• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

Worm to be honest i dont even remember what i meant by that or who it was directed to.. lol :sign:

Someone say my name??????

Need my address, Hallis?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :sign:

Misc, email sent to you ;)
Welcome aboard put your name into this pass and have some fun. We'll be here to help you out :D ;)

benjiev said:
Misc, email sent to you  ;)
Welcome aboard put your name into this pass and have some fun.  We'll be here to help you out  :D  ;)
Thanks. I sent my snail, I hope it was in time.
Looking forward to my first pass. I'm also interested in setting up a newbie trade -- I have and Idea, but I'm going to lurk for a while and see what I can learn.

Silly newbie Qs, while I wait to see if I'm "in":

* What's the smiley with the "wings"?
* What's "Baaaaaaaaaaa"? Good? Bad? What body language goes with it? What's the conotation?
* On the forums page, many forums have icons that aren't in the legend, below. Thumbs-up/down, etc. Are they just for fun? Or is there a coded meaning?

Thanks!

Misc experiments with icons: :0 :sign: :p :cool:

benjiev said:
Misc, email sent to you  ;)
Welcome aboard put your name into this pass and have some fun.  We'll be here to help you out  :D  ;)
Thanks. I sent my snail, I hope it was in time.
Looking forward to my first pass. I'm also interested in setting up a newbie trade -- I have and Idea, but I'm going to lurk for a while and see what I can learn.

Silly newbie Qs, while I wait to see if I'm "in":

* What's the smiley with the "wings"?
* What's "Baaaaaaaaaaa"? Good? Bad? What body language goes with it? What's the conotation?
* On the forums page, many forums have icons that aren't in the legend, below. Thumbs-up/down, etc. Are they just for fun? Or is there a coded meaning?

Thanks!

Misc experiments with icons: :0 :sign: :p :cool:

You could consider me a newbie. I've been smoking cigars now for a little over a year. I'd love to participate in the cigar pass.

--Rich

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Someone say my name??????

Need my address, Hallis?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :sign:
not that i know of Leebo,, unless i missed the pass order and you are in this one after me,, and in that case by all means.

:cool: Hey fellas anybody in contact with BigWorm or heard if his pass list has been finalized...I've been offline for the last +couple of days and I 'm trying to stay in touch.
BCC :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Czar, did you send him your snailer? It IS still in the Open Passes Location, and BW has not officially closed it, so I would just wait for a reply to your snailer. He is having ISP problems, so we may have to wait a bit.

:cool: Thanks Puro Brat I'll be patient but I'm getting excited about the pass cause its my first true cigar event away from my home tobacconist here in Phoenix. Thanks for the hit. How are things going for you??? Are you in a pass or are you going to be in BW's pass
BCC

I am actually signed up for this pass as well as a few that are in the Passes in Progress room. I have yet to start my own, but I will soon

BlkCigarCzar said:
Hey fellas anybody in contact with BigWorm or heard if his pass list has been finalized...I've been offline for the last +couple of days and I 'm trying to stay in touch.
BCC :cool:
Glad I'm not the only one.  I was going to ask, but didn't want to seem like an over-excited newbie who'd never been in a pass, before :)

Sent my snail, already.  Did someone else say that BW will likely REPLY to my snail?  I guess I better got check, then.

Another newbie Q: what does the number of cigar-smoking smileys under your name indicate?  Number of passes participated in, +1?  (I have 1, some people have 5, etc.)

Thanks!