• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Old Farts

I would gladly sell any of you (or myself like a sleazy hooker) out for that package. My loyalties are totally up for grabs when OR Anejos come into play.

I don't have the ring leader (yet) but I'm closing in on my guy. My spidey senses tells me he may live closer to me than I thought. :whistling:
Not close Kenny. I know who the ringleaders are and they wanted this to be totally anonymous but had one go rogue, create a new identity, and start making posts. So, whoever was posting in each of these threads was asked not to do it by the two fine gentlemen running the show.....or else this would have gone off without a flaw!

Oh don't under estimate the wisdom and cunning of some of us...... LOL!

Why does this thread remind me of THIS GUY.

Let me say that the spirit that this was done in and the articulate planning is to be commended. I can see that many of the newer members of our community understand the "get it" that we talk about. The PIF spirit here has been in place for a long time..... many things are payed forward without a word being spoken. I can truthfully say that, for me, this has little to do with retrabution..... but to personally acknowedge my appreciation.
(and to find out who the SOB was that gave up my addie) :laugh:

I would gladly sell any of you (or myself like a sleazy hooker) out for that package. My loyalties are totally up for grabs when OR Anejos come into play.

Now thats a quote worth keeping! :whistling:

I just got bombed massively! I want to know which newbies were in on this. :)

Can't thank you guys enough, it's an amazing selection of cigars and rum that only and OLD FART could compose. Definitely no dog rockets. :D

Thank you once again! I'm off to do some investigating...

Great bombing guys!

OR Anejos are tempting as heck but your identities are safe with me. It is too much fun seeing these guys get what is coming to them!!!!

Seth

Is there any possilbility of a BBMF being thrown into the prize package??? I might out them to get my hands on one! LOL!
B