• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Old Farts

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

I thought I had the culprit cornered...... I was wrong.

The taunting is a nice touch. Ever watch the TV show Cops? Don't you love when they finally catch the taunting criminal? This will be very similar except one thing........,
-
-
-
-
-
-
NO CAMERAS! :laugh: :sign: :cool:

Kenny as you can surmise, there is one ringleader and many accomplices. They hang out in the chat room during the day when most of us are at work and they send PMs to each other. But like all organized crime they can be bought.

I'll offer a cigar or two from my stash to the person that outs the ringleader and his minions :whistling:

Kenny as you can surmise, there is one ringleader and many accomplices. They hang out in the chat room during the day when most of us are at work and they send PMs to each other. But like all organized crime they can be bought.

I'll offer a cigar or two from my stash to the person that outs the ringleader and his minions :whistling:
So tempting, but I was sworn to silence! :sign:

(no, I'm not a part of this either)

So tempting, but I was sworn to silence! :sign:

(no, I'm not a part of this either)

I still owe you from the last time. Don't think I haven't forgotten.

It was me...it was me..... Addy sent!

Thanks for the sticks.

:sign:

Yea, I was wondering if it was one or many..... didn't seem possible for one person to send from so many places. Guessing the return zip code may at least be in the "area" though haven't completely counted on that being the case.

I may need to raise the bounty on this SOB. :laugh:

Is that it Anthony? It'll take a lot more than that. <Sheesh>

I was hoping for at least a fifer.

Apparently a newbie not to long for this world ...

O.L.D.F.A.R.T.

post Today, 05:58 AM
Post #21

CP Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6710

15.) Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you're caught with more than 1 account, you will be banned without a warning.

Even though the eldest of the oldest didn't get bombed, I will throw in a couple of interesting items in order for my old fart brothers to have their vengence........ :sign:

Somebody better “drop to his knees” and “pray” he doesn’t get sold out.

I'll add a couple of sticks to the "bounty", one of which is an 858 SG that's celebrated a couple of birthdays.

LOL awww, Myself, Tom, Robbie and Phil want to thank you for making us famous. But no... didn't do it.

I'm already famous and if it didn't have a white owl it wasn't from me.

Somebody better “drop to his knees” and “pray” he doesn’t get sold out.
....more than one one working here Mike....

Even though the eldest of the oldest didn't get bombed, I will throw in a couple of interesting items in order for my old fart brothers to have their vengence........ :sign:

You boys just don't know how tempting this is for me.......