• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Old Farts

I'll offer a cigar or two from my stash to the person that outs the ringleader and his minions :whistling:

Is that it Anthony? It'll take a lot more than that. <Sheesh>

I was hoping for at least a fifer.

One of them could be an OR Anejo!

Hmmm, I might throw another one in as well.

Are you new guys getting nervous? Thinking Jonesy and I might cave??? :laugh:

NAH! They are still short. :cool:

I'll offer a cigar or two from my stash to the person that outs the ringleader and his minions :whistling:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I can be bought.....

It's only a matter of time before someone get's bought...BTW...I had nothing to do with this but like Jonesy and jfields I was approached and refused knowing all to well that no matter what you say or do the OldFarts don't mess...

I haven't received anything, was just told there was a flyer w/ my name on it. Nervous? LMAO.

Whomever was responsible for this, I'd suggest giving yourself up. Otherwise, Matt will use his SS gift on you.

I will throw this on to the pile if it will help my man Tone-ny get an answer

Brand: ARTURO FUENTE OPUS X
Name: LANCERO 2005
Origin: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Shape: PANETELLA
Wrapper: DOMINICAN
Binder: DOMINICAN
Filler: DOMINICAN
Strength: FULL
Ring Gauge: 38
Length: 7.5
Qty/Box: 1
Packaging: GLASS TUBES

I don't have the ring leader (yet) but I'm closing in on my guy. My spidey senses tells me he may live closer to me than I thought. :whistling:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I can be bought.....

It's only a matter of time before someone get's bought...BTW...I had nothing to do with this but like Jonesy and jfields I was approached and refused knowing all to well that no matter what you say or do the OldFarts don't mess...

Actually, I was not approached like Brian. I just happen to know who the ringleaders are, and have been sworn to silence. These guys really wanted to remain the unknown bombers.

I don't have the ring leader (yet) but I'm closing in on my guy. My spidey senses tells me he may live closer to me than I thought. :whistling:
Not close Kenny. I know who the ringleaders are and they wanted this to be totally anonymous but had one go rogue, create a new identity, and start making posts. So, whoever was posting in each of these threads was asked not to do it by the two fine gentlemen running the show.....or else this would have gone off without a flaw!

So, whoever was posting in each of these threads was asked not to do it by the two fine gentlemen running the show.....or else this would have gone off without a flaw!

See how they turn on each other in a few days they'll post actual names!

Entertaining... and a good group of people to smack down. Suck it, old farts! :)

Entertaining... and a good group of people to smack down. Suck it, old farts! :)

I did notice that your picture wasn't one of the old farts that was gettin' hit Andrew, could it be you the ring leader of these attacks....... :whistling: :sign: :D :thumbs: :p

Man, you old farts, lookit you, scrambling...
These whipper snappers (and there's a bunch of em) all decided to bomb the crap out of ya, and here you are trying to find out who it was. What happened to 'pass it forward'?

Brian, the bribe is all yours, I believe too heavily in bushido to dish on these dudes.. :laugh:

Rob

Alright gentlemen, it appears I too was targeted by this bunch of miscreants. They sought to ply me with fine cigars and equally fine grog. Damn them...!!

Count me in for this campaign. Show me where to sign and I'll report in to command. These kids really did it this time This is gonna hurt....... :laugh:

Allofus123 - PM in progress.

Regards, gentlemen - B.B.S.

Alright gentlemen, it appears I too was targeted by this bunch of miscreants. They sought to ply me with fine cigars and equally fine grog. Damn them...!!

Count me in for this campaign. Show me where to sign and I'll report in to command. These kids really did it this time This is gonna hurt....... :laugh:

Allofus123 - PM in progress.

Regards, gentlemen - B.B.S.
These sunzabitches got me too!

I'll gladly PIF and I'll gladly sweeten the pot with a few sticks of my own if we ever find out who these newbs are...

Thank you very much! It is very appreciated and timely. :thumbs:

Damn boys, if the pot gets sweetened too much more, I may have to roll on you guys! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just saw this for the first time. Let's see...

Opus lancero, 858 sg, 2 OR anejo, a buttplug from Matt's personal collection...

I think I'll pass!

ps. I'm not involved in this, just provided some info.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just saw this for the first time. Let's see...

Opus lancero, 858 sg, 2 OR anejo, a buttplug from Matt's personal collection...

I think I'll pass!

ps. I'm not involved in this, just provided some info.

Holy $hit! That's the kind of stuff you guys are offering! Although I wasn't involved, I know who was. I don't think I can be bribed, but you start throwing the "OR" stuff around and I start contemplating the possibilities.

Don't worry guys, I won't out you. But with a prize package like that, someone probably will unfortunately. I know you wanted to stay incognito, but it's going to be hard when they make offers like that to out you. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

D

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: altercall

I see you..... hehe ;)