• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All PETS Pass

BOTLs & SOTL,

The pass has been passed: 0304 1560 0006 6289 4266

Thank you one and all…

C&G

Still waiting...It's tough to get a package fast in the Christmas season. USPS says it was in Memphis yesterday.

I got in from Nashville just a while ago and found the pass on the kitchen table. I'll go through it tonight and post my puts and takes.

OK folks...Here are my proposed puts and takes...If there are no objections.

Take: #17 LFD Mystero Put: #38 Illusione Culebra

Take: #19 Opus PL Put: #36 Anejo 49

Take: #15 LFD DL Oscuro Especial Put: #37 Zino Classic Premium Selection DC

I'm looking at possibly one more put and take...I'm waiting on a PM from Dan on that one.

I'll try to get this out tomorrow...Tuesday at the latest.

Looks like it's going out tomorrow...I'll post a DC#

Ok guys back from California. What a trip. I would move there just for the weather alone !!!.

Anyways sorry about not responding to Sarge earlier I was on a plane all day yesterday and I have a very strong feeling he will end up with one more P/T.

Ken please post the #s for the Ps ecpecially and I will update the 1st post tonight with all the info

Hi folks,
Just a quick question as this is going to be my first pass and I'm a little confused as to the Put/Take thing.
The first recipient of the pass went ahead and P/T 5 cigars.
The second recipient made an initial P/T list of only 3 cigars and asked permission for only one more P/T.

So, My question is this....
How many P/T's are we allowed?
Thanks for educating me...
Mark

Hi folks,
Just a quick question as this is going to be my first pass and I'm a little confused as to the Put/Take thing.
The first recipient of the pass went ahead and P/T 5 cigars.
The second recipient made an initial P/T list of only 3 cigars and asked permission for only one more P/T.

So, My question is this....
How many P/T's are we allowed?
Thanks for educating me...
Mark

There is no limit on how many you can make. Ken just wanted to ask me about something that's all.

It's in the mail...DC# 0307 1790 0005 1250 6406 Thanks for letting me play. :thumbs:

Pass has arrived in SC! Will open it up, check things out, and report back later.

Help me out here guys... the cigars indicated in red means they are taken or put? Usually I see the cigar will be crossed out when its taken out from the original cigar list, then the puts are added at the bottom. How should I be reading the original list?

Thanks all. Only had my hands in on one other pass. Looking forward to this one!

mac

Help me out here guys... the cigars indicated in red means they are taken or put? Usually I see the cigar will be crossed out when its taken out from the original cigar list, then the puts are added at the bottom. How should I be reading the original list?

Thanks all. Only had my hands in on one other pass. Looking forward to this one!

mac

Good catch !!!. Now all taken cigars are in red and crossed out the rest are all available

Well, I went through the pass, and all the smokes look great. Wish I could keep them all, but I PM'ed my P/T's to our host. As soon as I hear back, I will post them.

My puts and takes have been approved by our distinguished host, so here they are:

Takes
13. LG Small Batch
24. San Cristobal Maestro
25. Davidoff LE 07
30. AVO 32
38. Illusione culebra

Puts
39. Liberty 2007
40. DC Maximus #1
41. DC #6 Maduro
42. DP Garcia Series JJ Belicoso
43. LG Cubana Series R Limitada Natural 2006
44. Fuente King B

Thanks again, Dan, for having me in your pass. It was a lot of fun, and there are a great looking bunch of smokes in there with more on the way, I'm sure.

I will PM Kingantz to be on the lookout and will get this baby back on the road tomorrow.

Heard back from Kingantz, and he's ready to catch this pass. It will hit the road in the morning, and I'll post the DC# when I get back from the PO.

Woohoo! Looking forward to it! I've submitted T/P's to Dan and hopefully they will work. If so, I'll get them posted asap.

Takes/Puts approved! :D Here they are:

TAKES

4) HDM DC 06
11) LA AURORA 1495 CHURCHILL
12) LA AURORA 100 ANOS CHURCHILL
16) LFD DL CAMEROON LANCERO
18) LFD CORONADO DOUBLE CORONA

PUTS

45) RYJ EL 2007 ESCUDO
46) CAO CX2 BELICOSO
47) LFD MYSTERIO
48) GURKHA BLACK PURO CHURCHILL
49) ROCKY PATEL 90 TORO

I'll post when received and get it back out as quickly as possible. Khari my friend, you're up next!

Thanks for letting me participate in my first pass Dan!! I like it! :D