• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

can someone help me with sources?!?!?

redboi18

Banned
hi

im fairly new to cigars and still a virgin with cubans but im looking to make a purchase to see what all the hype is about. i know outright posting sources is rather taboo so can someone help me out with a few sources i came across? please post your email and ill send u the sources i have so far.

charles

Okay, let me get this straight, you join here, you have no information in your profile, no one knows you, you're here for twenty minutes and you want people here to help you out with "sources" on your first post for cigars that are illegal to buy in the USA.

Do you know how to use the "shift" key to capitalize letters to begin sentences?? Also this "u" $hit instead of "you" makes you look foolish. "ill" ??? Are you sick or something or did you mean "I'll"?

No offense but don't expect much......

okay do you need me s.s. and address too? i came here to be further informed on cigars. i thought i stated that i was "fairly new" to cigars to begin with. is there some sort of hazing period that i'm not aware of before i can post a question? i didn't ask to be given any sources, simply the valididty of a few. if you had/have no intentions of doing that, then you shouldn't have wasted your time posting a reply.

(no offense :D )

charles

"u" must have nothing more to do with "u're" life then be so anal about how a person chooses to post a note on, of all things, a internet forum. if "u" had a f*cking life, im sure "u" could find something more then spell check a post...a$$

charles :love:

Looks like we are going to have another melt-down lol

Time to get my

flamesuit_med.jpg

out! :whistling:

Charles, you've brought a knife to a gun fight.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
Charles, you've brought a knife to a gun fight.

Doc.
[snapback]244830[/snapback]​

lol I love your sig Doc! :laugh:

This could get interesting.

The fact is that no one wants to help out a stranger with sources. WE DON'T KNOW YOU. You could be Customs, CIA, FBI, etc. Better watch out for black helicopters ??? If you want help, especially with an illegal good, then I'd either stick around and let us get to know you or I'd leave ;)

redboi18 said:
"u" must have nothing more to do with "u're" life then be so anal about how a person chooses to post a note on, of all things, a internet forum. if "u" had a f*cking life, im sure "u" could find something more then spell check a post...a$$

[snapback]244821[/snapback]​

This might help...

Can I have some butter on the corn? And an Icee too..... Oh wait I may end up covering the screen with it when it goes out my nose during the up coming attraction :)

Sorry- edit for spelling, don't want CC on my a$$ because I already know I can't spell or type for that matter.

redboi18 said:
is there some sort of hazing period that i'm not aware of before i can post a question?
Yes. And you're failing miserably.

Charles you are definately NOT in charge of this situation.

Take the time to go back and read some of the posts pertaining to this subject ie. Lobby "Pinned Announcement Thread Regarding Sources".

BenjieV

I'm just sitting here, waiting for cc to post his reply, and hoping this gets as good as hamlet's recent thread. Somewhat sick I know, but my days have been a little slow recently.

(edited for poor quality control)

redboi18 said:

Yeah CC! You lifless A$$! :cool:

redboi18 said:

You've made a big splash here in your first 5 posts... Enjoy... :thumbs:

head-up-your-ass.jpg

Growing up, I never fully appreciated as I do today, the wisdom in a saying my Dad used all the time......

"You just can't hide stupid."

For those who don't understand, no explanation is possible......

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.